General Recovery

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Coffeelad

General Recovery

Unread post by Coffeelad »

I am not a perfect candidate for a recovery story as many of problems actually started after a long course of Accutane at 19 years old. It was SSRIs however that actually gave me full blown ED once I stopped.

Ive been on sertraline, fluoxetine, escitalopram, duloxetine, desvenlafaxine and more. My longest stint was a couple years of escitalopram. I am 32 years old now and fully recovered. Its been such a long journey I find it difficult to narrow down what has made the largest improvement. Time is 100% a factor. That and getting my hormonal axis in tune. Melatonin is hugely helpful for me and I would recommend it for a starter supplement but I wouldn't expect it to fix everything.

I recently started a blog about strategies I used to bring my testosterone up from the 300s. I plan to log all the different supplements I use and have used over the past 10 years on addition to trialing new ones. Im always open to new ways of improving my condition. I know how bad it can be when they symptoms are at their worst. Hopefully my experiences can help others even if I don't know how exactly I "cured" myself.

https://testosterone-hacks.com/
HzeTmy

Re: General Recovery

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Do you write this because you wanna promote ur blog and business or are you really recovered if yes im happy for you and thanks for the post.
Coffeelad

Unread post by Coffeelad »

Honestly both. Hoping to make it a successful blog at some point. But I really did take SSRIs for years. And I do consider myself recovered. From anhedonia to the ED.

I actually can feel excitement over anticipating future events and excitement sexually. Im married now and have healthy sex life. I was a train wreck sexually at 22-26

I swear by demethylation diet/supplements, coffee, melatonin, exercise, PDE5 inhibitors, zinc, and sleep hygiene.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

What a great way to evade anti-spam moderation, just spend a few minutes to write a fake “pssd recovery story” on top of the spam link.