Dailymail, 1 Oct 2022: REVEALED: The hidden epidemic of sexual dysfunction which experts blame on SSRI antidepressants

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
anacleta

Dailymail, 1 Oct 2022: REVEALED: The hidden epidemic of sexual dysfunction which experts blame on SSRI antidepressants

Unread post by anacleta »

REVEALED: The hidden epidemic of sexual dysfunction which experts blame on SSRI antidepressants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... sants.html

thanks to the guys involved, great job!!
Darman

Re: Dailymail, 1 Oct 2022: REVEALED: The hidden epidemic of sexual dysfunction which experts blame on SSRI antidepressan

Unread post by Darman »

It would probably help if we try and add a comment to this article on the paper's site. I have. I have also read the existing comments, some from people who think it's irrelevant what they dont understand is that it's simply adding this disfunction to the existing conditions we have making things even worse.
climb

Re: Dailymail, 1 Oct 2022: REVEALED: The hidden epidemic of sexual dysfunction which experts blame on SSRI antidepressan

Unread post by climb »

Absolutely, everyone should comment on the site and post the article on twitter etc.
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

I have contacted 40 editorial offices in my country also linking the Dailymail article, saying that such an article would be important and that I can put them in touch with patients, doctors and researchers in my country. we will see if I remedy anything.
sopgirl

Unread post by sopgirl »

anacleta wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:08 am I have contacted 40 editorial offices in my country also linking the Dailymail article, saying that such an article would be important and that I can put them in touch with patients, doctors and researchers in my country. we will see if I remedy anything.
What a great idea- I hope you get someone's attention.