Crashed(?) Estrogen helps?!

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
CN9

Crashed(?) Estrogen helps?!

Unread post by CN9 »

Hello Community,

I'm/was a natural Bodybuilder since 2006.
2012 I started with an AD for my social phobia. 4 years long, everything was great. Great Libido, great erections, sensation, arousal, romance, day dreaming, cannabis, Alcohol, beautiful skin, peeing a lot -> great body shape and so on...
2016 summer I experienced my first ED. although it may have started earlier but I didn't recognized it really as ED because of the demanding job I had (junior engineer). Anhedonia wasn't an issue until
2017 summer, after a six month break of Escitalopram due to the ED, I started with Paroxetine (10 days) and switched cold turkey to Sertraline. In this time the full range of PSSD hitted me. Everything changed and I was buried alive.

2019 summer (again) I experienced my first strong window induced by a drug. I took Anastrozole / Arimidex 1 mg on the first day and probably halb a pill the next days until I had to stop it because of joint pain (my wrists were inflammed as hell and I couldn't workout) but on the 5th day after the first dose I was horny like in my teenager days. I couldn't stop thinking of sex and had a boner the whole day. It wasn't a great boner but this could be related to the possible pudendus issues (too much heavy lifting over the years, will check this with a doc in the coming months). But the libido raising effect was very pronounced. I was still natural at that time, so the Arimidex doses must have crashed my Estrogen.

June 22 I started a steroid cycle, my first ever, and I'm still on 500 mg Testo per week. When I did my bloodwork and saw that my estradiol was at 150 ng/l (Testo was 2506 ng/l), I decided to take 0,5 mg e2d Arimidex. on the very first day I experienced more spontanoues erections and the same high libido if not higher than in 2019. After reducing the dose because of joint pain after only 10 days (5 doses) my libido diminished again.

Why does such a low dosing while on a cycle still cause strong joint pain? I can't believe that 0,5 mg e2d Ari crashed my 154 ng/l Estrogen!
prop

Re: Crashed(?) Estrogen helps?!

Unread post by prop »

How are you doing now?
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/