True theory of PSSD

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
krocius

Re: True theory of PSSD

Unread post by krocius »

5 examples at least here only.
6-7 examples at all.
one more example with urine electrolytes i will add later.
reddit user lastround360 found micribiome pattern too i remember.
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

krocius wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:47 am 5 examples at least here only.
6-7 examples at all.
one more example with urine electrolytes i will add later.
reddit user lastround360 found micribiome pattern too i remember.
Hi, I'm curious about this theory and makes sorta sense. Interesting that it seems to be common in the results people sent.

Sorry, I'm just kinda OCD, but could you share your thoughts on a protocol that would help with it if that's really our issue?
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Any update ? How do u approach ur cure ? Krocius
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Any update on this theory?
I have something to add that may be relevant.
Years ago I had a scratch test on my arm. I was finding that certain drinks made my face puff up and eyes pop out. It turned out this was due to vaso-active amines in certain dri ks (aged wine etc). Now I do drink (far to much) but have always been a scotch drinker and this causes me none of these problems.
However a few months ago I had far far too much red wine and woke up with a really puffy face and eyes on stalks etc - excately why I got the test in the first place (way before PSSD by the way. I felt bad but had big improvements in libedo on that day. No improvement in ither PSSD symptoms though. It wasn't a hangover that did this as I have many of those! It has something to do with water retention etc...
Kennetgf

Unread post by Kennetgf »

Any updates here? I also realize I can’t cry or generate tears and yesterday I drank a ton of water and felt awful.

Definitely want to explore this theory and try and treat myself as supplements and medications haven’t done much.
Kennetgf

Unread post by Kennetgf »

Also would your theory be able to explain that oddly when I am sick with a virus, all my symptoms temporarily are gone.

I greatly appreciate your research here let’s beat this thing
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Soon i will share protocol with you. It seems i'm very close to cure. I found important missing part recently. Do i need to create more understandable theory?

At summer i supplemented with potassium asparginate + magnesium asparginate (i was taking around 600 mg each) and at forth day i woke up with fever which i didn't have for 2 years. Day before i also did cardio excercise + sauna and walked outside for 2-3 hours. As you know people with severe PSSD can't catch cold. I continued supplementing with it and my anhedonia/emotional blunting lifted and i reached 50-80% improvement. After sometime cough appeared too. Unfortunately i could not control my drinking/eating habits and everytime i drank too much water or eat something wrong i crashed a bit. But i improved everytime after taking supplement.

Unfortunately, after sometime i relapsed because i started drinking alcohol. And after sometime supplement stopped working too. But i found missing part. It was protein. Symptom of protein deficiency is oedema if you google it. Protein is intracellular anion too. So you need correct protein defiency before or along with potassium/magnesium deficiency or they won't work. I remember i ate big steak at third day at the summer. Protein creates most of cell mass if i'm not wrong
Recently i accidentaly started to eat mostly meat and my baseline changed again.
Last edited by krocius on Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Also my serum potassium levels were elevated at the begining. It could mean it was leaving cells constantly. Here my lab test:
https://ibb.co/SvWzXqG

Doctor meso mentioned it too:
viewtopic.php?p=24767&hilit=potassium#p24767

Unfortunately it seems i'm addicted to water even without feeling thirsty at all but maybe if i load with protein oedema won't be so severe.

The idea is when we correct all deficiencies our immune system will start working and will kill this bacteria. My experience proved that at the summer when i caught fever. our immune system can't reach bacteria because of oedema or oedema makes immune system dysfunctional.

Also it explain why some people react to some drugs some not despite having the same symptoms. I stopped reacting at all to potassium/magnesium. I lost too much protein from the cells. But it will start working again.

I have this disease for 6 years and experimented a lot with different things. Many things i mentioned were confirmed several times but they seemed random. For example i found fluid restriction helps with symptoms at first year of this. But i didn't have full picture before today.
This disease seems incurable because you don't take ordinary things into consideration but in the meantime they maintain this disease. But i monitored my body thoroughly for 6 years and came to this.

My theory also explains some random recoveries. People have different diets and different lifestyles.

If MY theory is right after several days i will catch cold/fever again.

OK. All things considered now, i guess. It's the result of 6 years obsession.
Last edited by krocius on Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Kennetgf wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:50 am Also would your theory be able to explain that oddly when I am sick with a virus, all my symptoms temporarily are gone.

I greatly appreciate your research here let’s beat this thing
Perhaps immune response weakens bacteria so you don't waste ions that much. But it's only guess, i can't know for sure
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

deleted
Last edited by krocius on Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.