True theory of PSSD

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
krocius

Re: True theory of PSSD

Unread post by krocius »

Maxin wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:40 pm There is something to this. Ever since ssri I can press on my underside of forearms and there is tons of fluid. I remember immediately when my symptoms started noticing this and it has not resolved in 16 years. And I def have edema
In my hair test my potassium is insanely high. I think it’s being wasted.
It also feels like I can be thirsty, so I drink water and then I just pee it out. Like body is unable to absorb.
Again random member confirmed my words...
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Protein elevated in urine. Severe PSSD from this forum:
https://ibb.co/rm7wH5L
Relative density is high too. Too much solutes in urine.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

I remember somebody crashed after HBOT (oxygen therapy).

viewtopic.php?p=39375&hilit=hbot#p39375

Pseudomonas and bacillus are aerobes (they are elevated in every sample). Perhaps HBOT made it stronger? Maybe we should do opposite (CO2 therapy)?
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

rethinking
vera2023

Unread post by vera2023 »

Thanks for your theory. I will try that. I thought of buying electrolyte powder. Do you think a normal dose is enough?

When starting SSRI I sweated heavily and I know it’s a common symptom. I’m wondering can that sweating on start but after a while sweating less than before be Relander? Like is it known what causes the sweating at start? I don’t think everyone gets excess sweating though.

Do you think whole vegan is best as you mentioned meat and fish also?

”You can find and check your serum potassium blood test 2 years ago and today”

Is your assumption there that people have had pssd for no longer than 2 years? I have had it for over 20 years.

Thanks anyways a lot for this, definitely interesting and I see as worth trying.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

I thought of buying electrolyte powder. Do you think a normal dose is enough?
You don't need just electrolyte powder. Check picture below:
https://img.brainkart.com/imagebk20/Qqn5spc.jpg
You need ions which prevail in intracellular fluid. MG, K, PO, Protein. Maybe cations and anions are needed to be taken together to work? I'm going to check this out. i don't have any experience with phosphates also.
Also i have to warn you (message for severe PSSD). When i supplemented with MG and K at summer and triggered cold/fever sickness that happened after was pretty strong. Like the strongest one since this disease started. I could not get up from the bed for several days and slept for 14-16 hours straight everyday. But when i recovered effect of MG and K changed. When i took it whenever i felt anhedonic it would return pleasure and feelings in me. Walking outside enhaced the effect. After continous supplementation cough appeared and lasted for 5 days maybe. Didn't have it too for a long time. Anhedonics will understand me. I should have mentioned it earlier but i didn't feel cured. But i reached some new baseline for sure. At the end apathy totally won me. I stopped maintaing healthy lifestyle just taking mg + k. Everytime i took it effect was weaker and weaker. At the end i stopped feeling anything from it. Feels like our bodies think new state is more preferable and trying to pull us back to this hole. Right now i'm feeling more emotional and explained things better. I'm going to make more experiments.
Do you think whole vegan is best as you mentioned meat and fish also?
Vegan diet is low in protein. Protein is intracellular anion.
Is your assumption there that people have had pssd for no longer than 2 years? I have had it for over 20 years.
I meant serum potassium levels dropped overtime. At the beginning i had like 5.3 now around 4.0. It could be a coincidience. It also can mean stores are depleted. Potassium located mainly in cells. If serum amount dropped it could mean you lost significant amount inside of the cells too. Maybe it does not mean anything.
Last edited by krocius on Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vera2023

Unread post by vera2023 »

Ok thanks. What are K and PO and how to get them? I guess mg is magnesium, K= potassium? And PO?

Edit: Got it, PO must be phosphate.
kaimbre

Unread post by kaimbre »

I drink a lot of water because I feel very thirsty. I started to feel an uncontrollable thirst precisely because of the antipsychotics that I was prescribed and this above average thirst was never cured even after discontinuing the drugs.
PSSD by a combination of Risperidon and Fluoxetin

Tests: damiana, gingko biloba, cabergolin, pramipexol, buspiron, SJW
Significant improvement only with SJW
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Hello, guys. Do you remember i mentioned that everyone with PSSD who made gut microbiome had elevated specific "denitrifying bacteria" (pseudomonas or bacillus)? Like random forum member on page 2 shared his test they were elevated too.
Denitrification means metabolising nitrogenous compounds and producing nitrogen. Nitric oxide can be metabolised too.
Nitric oxide has nitrogen atom too and in theory this bacteria can mess up with this Gasotransmitter in the body.
And as you probably know already Nitric oxide is needed for erections.
But if you provide nitrate instead of nitric oxide it won't be so messed up because nitrate can be used instead in denitrification.
I just wanted to let you know. I started to eat a lot of boiled beet (it's rich nitrate source) and my symptoms improved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denitrification

Can anyone provide nitric oxide lab test result?

I literally think it's one of the main mechanisms of this disease. It can't be coincidence in so many people.

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1988987
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads ... why.59382/

Two people got anhedonia and emotional blunting (severe pssd basically) after parasite cleanse using wormwood. Perhaps it can support gut theory.
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

krocius wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:28 pm Hello, guys. Do you remember i mentioned that everyone with PSSD who made gut microbiome had elevated specific "denitrifying bacteria" (pseudomonas or bacillus)? Like random forum member on page 2 shared his test they were elevated too.
Denitrification means metabolising nitrogenous compounds and producing nitrogen. Nitric oxide can be metabolised too.
Nitric oxide has nitrogen atom too and in theory this bacteria can mess up with this Gasotransmitter in the body.
And as you probably know already Nitric oxide is needed for erections.
But if you provide nitrate instead of nitric oxide it won't be so messed up because nitrate can be used instead in denitrification.
I just wanted to let you know. I started to eat a lot of boiled beet (it's rich nitrate source) and my symptoms improved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denitrification

Can anyone provide nitric oxide lab test result?

I literally think it's one of the main mechanisms of this disease. It can't be coincidence in so many people.

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1988987
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads ... why.59382/

Two people got anhedonia and emotional blunting (severe pssd basically) after parasite cleanse using wormwood. Perhaps it can support gut theory.
which symptoms exactly? erections only or also the mental?
im gonna try to add more beets to my diet