True theory of PSSD

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
Maxin

Re: True theory of PSSD

Unread post by Maxin »

There is something to this. Ever since ssri I can press on my underside of forearms and there is tons of fluid. I remember immediately when my symptoms started noticing this and it has not resolved in 16 years. And I def have edema
In my hair test my potassium is insanely high. I think it’s being wasted.
It also feels like I can be thirsty, so I drink water and then I just pee it out. Like body is unable to absorb.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Maxin wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:40 pm There is something to this. Ever since ssri I can press on my underside of forearms and there is tons of fluid. I remember immediately when my symptoms started noticing this and it has not resolved in 16 years. And I def have edema
In my hair test my potassium is insanely high. I think it’s being wasted.
It also feels like I can be thirsty, so I drink water and then I just pee it out. Like body is unable to absorb.
PSSD sufferers keep maintaining disease state drinking too much water everyday despite body telling theM not to. In this world you have to trust yourself only. Body have no chances to recover. Electrolytes can't return back into the cells. And there can be no right electrolytes available at all. I knew it long time ago but had no proofs. Scientists have low chance to figure things out because you need to feel this in your body to understand.

Tears requires Na to be produced but instead Na replaced potassium as competitor because potassium was excreted. So you can't cry. The same story with cough. Even sweating impaired. They all need sodium. But sodium now took place of excreted potassium. They are competitors.

I'm going to fight my last fight with it. I have to deal with it finally.

Can you share lab tests related to my theory?
Last edited by krocius on Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

You have to drink minimum amount to satiate thirst feeling despite other measures.
Principle is simple: remove excess fluid and load with right electrolytes. Deliver electrolytes to cells. Maintain fluid balance so ions don't wash away again. When you do physical activity fluid factor gets weaker.
I didn’t mention everything yet
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Later
Last edited by krocius on Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Particular bacteria is involved in this disease. It can be responsible for ions sucking. I don't know how it can do it. But it's easy to figure it out if i was scientist in USA. lol
We are just incubators for it.
All proves will be given.

IDK either researchers are stupid or just make money from you if they didn't figured it out already.

But if we make cells work it will die eventually. We also can try to kill it simultaneously. Bacteria is involved and it confirmed by my experiments with antibiotics. I experienced symptom relief that days. Further research confirmed it too.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Name of bacteria:
bacillus subtilis and pseudomonas aeuriginosa
Confirmed in multiple lab test of people. Found in elevated quantites. Some people on reddit mentioned it too. Idk mAybe you
Know it already

What is strange: bacteria is Obligate aerobe
gut is not typical place for it.

But you can alter microbiome several ways. You can change it without antibiotics.

Insane things to realize to be honest. I will send screenshots later.
So this shit makes body to retain water. Why?

We are not just humans as most people understand it in a typical sense. We are symbiosis of bacteria + human.
But i'm not saying we are controlled by something entirely.
And this thing could not appear before modern civilisation. It just nature's mistake.
2 People already confirmed my words, one PM.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rl0 ... ue&sd=true

Different people, different labaratories. I swear, Everyone has either baccilus or pseudomonas elevated or both. It's not common for this bacteria to be elevated in the gut. Gut has anaerobic environment. Its aerobic
And they are both Denitrifying type of bacteria. They are simillar.
Sorry if i took results without permission. I don't see your name it was removed.
heymartinn

Unread post by heymartinn »

Here's my results of these bacteria: https://imgur.com/a/evTxX6A
Taking antibiotics has also gave me promising improvements but the results faded 2 weeks after discontinuation. Though my gut is so fucked that probably just eliminating some of the gram-negative bacterial load with abx was enough to make me feel temporarily better.
I do know 1 guy from this forum also w high pseudomonas and seen multiple other posts about it so in my opinion there is a pattern of the same opportunistic bacteria in PSSD sufferrers.
krocius

Unread post by krocius »

Yes, i think this bacteria make lymphatic system dysfunctional.
Lymphatic system has a function of fluid drainage and it is connected with gut.
Severe PSSD sufferers also can't become sick with a cold (no sore throat, tonsils)
It's a result of changes that bacteria made with lymphatic system.
I have even more info
thepineapple

Unread post by thepineapple »

How many microbiome results have you compared?