Strange Crash

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Ch21

Strange Crash

Unread post by Ch21 »

I ate a protein bar 2 days ago. After that I felt dizzy and started doing sports. After that, my penis was totally numb again and the sperm was watery again. I'm also dealing with extreme fatigue now. Even caffeine has no effect.

Does high protein play a role in PSSD?
Frog

Re: Strange Crash

Unread post by Frog »

I eat high protein and regularly have protein shakes/bars/yoghurts and have never had a bad reaction however I always check ingredients to everything I eat and drink to look out for things such as methyl donors. Maybe have a look at the rest of the ingredients
Extremaduro

Unread post by Extremaduro »

Nope not protein related.
Ch21

Unread post by Ch21 »

This is the ingredients list:

Milk Protein, Collagen Peptides, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerin), Sweeteners (Maltitol, Sucralose), Cocoa Butter, Water, Whole Milk Powder, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Fat, Cocoa Mass, Flavourings, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Potato Starch, Emulsifier (Lecithin (soy)), salt, stabilizer (pectin), food coloring (caramel)

I didn't really find anything that stood out.
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Ch21 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:58 pm This is the ingredients list:

Milk Protein, Collagen Peptides, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerin), Sweeteners (Maltitol, Sucralose), Cocoa Butter, Water, Whole Milk Powder, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Fat, Cocoa Mass, Flavourings, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Potato Starch, Emulsifier (Lecithin (soy)), salt, stabilizer (pectin), food coloring (caramel)

I didn't really find anything that stood out.
Dude, its the potatoe starch. That shit crashes everyone with PSSD. Potatoe starch ruins libido massively.
Coolbeans

Unread post by Coolbeans »

I haven’t noticed any direct PSSD related change but know that sucralose definitely makes me depressed, so there’s potential the artificial sweeteners could be affecting you.