Anyone tried PT-141/Bremelanotide?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
RainebowGirl

Anyone tried PT-141/Bremelanotide?

Unread post by RainebowGirl »

Hello! I searched this in the forum, but not many people replied, so I figured I'd ask now that it's been out for a while.

Has anyone been able to try PT-141? While most of my recovery is "good enough" compared to where it was before, I still find that I deal with clitoral atrophy (lack of blood flow?) and extremely weak orgasms (even with pelvic floor exercises) compared to what they were pre -ADs. I also still have trouble reaching orgasm, even if it's at least readily possible now.

When looking into things to help women with that issue, I came across this. Unfortunately, there are only a few recreational posts on Reddit about their experiences. Has anyone who's had PSSD tried it recently? Did it help? The three experiences I read on this forum said it either felt mechanical, or it was lots of nausea. But better than nothing.
:?
Used Effexor, Wellbutrin from 2012 - 2015. PSSD 4Y after.
Reinstated with Wellbutrin from March 2019 - May 2019. 65% improvement that leveled out closer to 40%.
Implemented yoga and pelvic floor therapy on and off.
Now at 85%! :mrgreen:
GIXXER

Re: Anyone tried PT-141/Bremelanotide?

Unread post by GIXXER »

Yes lots, Its does nothing for libido/search drive, but wonders for erections to the point of it being painful. Ive given it to friends that didnt have pssd, and they were like holy shit what is this stuff. So it seems like pssd is blocking the mechanics of how it works
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

GIXXER wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:03 pm Yes lots, Its does nothing for libido/search drive, but wonders for erections to the point of it being painful. Ive given it to friends that didnt have pssd, and they were like holy shit what is this stuff. So it seems like pssd is blocking the mechanics of how it works
I'm confused. Does it do wonders for erections in people with PSSD?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Brain food wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:22 pm
GIXXER wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:03 pm Yes lots, Its does nothing for libido/search drive, but wonders for erections to the point of it being painful. Ive given it to friends that didnt have pssd, and they were like holy shit what is this stuff. So it seems like pssd is blocking the mechanics of how it works
I'm confused. Does it do wonders for erections in people with PSSD?
How are you confused. The original poster made a post asking if anyone with PSSD has tried PT141. In which I responded because I have PSSD "Yes lots, Its does nothing for libido/search drive, but wonders for erections to the point of it being painful" Are you still confused or do you need me to explain it more?
Brain food

But after that you said, "So it seems like pssd is blocking the mechanics of how it works". So is this just referring to its libido boosting effects?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Brain food wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:52 pm But after that you said, "So it seems like pssd is blocking the mechanics of how it works". So is this just referring to its libido boosting effects?
yes the libido effects
Brain food

GIXXER wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 pm
Brain food wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:52 pm But after that you said, "So it seems like pssd is blocking the mechanics of how it works". So is this just referring to its libido boosting effects?
yes the libido effects
Thank you for clarifying. Have you heard if it does wonders for boosting libido in anyone?
6-Eggs!

Unread post by 6-Eggs! »

Do you have soft glans syndrome? if so, did it solve that?

Interesting that you can get this drug on the grey market now, but I thought development was abandon like 10 years ago? I did a heap of following and research on it when I first got sick (well before I got PSSD) and it fell off the face of the planet.

Seems to be only dodgy websites selling it here in Australia.