MIT News: Alex Shalek’s technologies for single-cell RNA profiling can help dissect the cellular bases of complex diseas

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Flo

Re: MIT News: Alex Shalek’s technologies for single-cell RNA profiling can help dissect the cellular bases of complex di

Unread post by Flo »

Interesting. Do you know if he's aware or interested in PSSD or PFS?
Brain food

Re: MIT News: Alex Shalek’s technologies for single-cell RNA profiling can help dissect the cellular bases of complex di

Unread post by Brain food »

Flo wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:55 am Interesting. Do you know if he's aware or interested in PSSD or PFS?
No, I haven't spoken to him. If someone on this forum has a connection to MIT, they could try reaching out.
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

On the article, there is a Press contact from MIT. There is an email address and phone number.

Click on upper right hand corner to see the information.
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

PRESS CONTACT:
Sarah McDonnell
Email: s_mcd@mit.edu
Phone: 617-253-8923
Fax: 617-258-8762
MIT News Office
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

I contacted the Sarah today. If I get a response, I will keep everyone posted