Sexual anhedonia

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
emu567

Re: Sexual anhedonia

Unread post by emu567 »

Is there any cure? I will try psychedelics . I would pay any amount of money to get my pleasure in life back. I cant be in discomfort for the rest of my life that would be too depressing
G_Kone85

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

emu567 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:58 pm Is there any cure? I will try psychedelics . I would pay any amount of money to get my pleasure in life back. I cant be in discomfort for the rest of my life that would be too depressing
Yes there is a cure. Iboga is the right PSSD drug. I've been taking iboga for 1 month and it's really cool what it does to me. My feelings are slowly coming back and it is also having an effect on the libido. With iboga you get all your feelings and full sexuality back. I know what I'm talking about, I've suffered from PSSD and anhedonia for 20 years. I'm becoming more and more the same as I was before the SSRIs. However, iboga is not a real remedy. If you put the drug away, PSSD will come back. There are some cures with iboga, but a few months later PSSD came back. You have to take it all the time. Iboga is a very good PSSD drug.
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I am in unbearable pain and discomfort. I cannot feel pleasure only pain . The lack of pleasure is killing me slowly . I cannot live with the anhedonia . I am not a bad person , I feel like this is a cruel punishment
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I have given up ever having an orgasm again. I wouldn’t mind except the lack of pleasure affects everything I do from eating to bathing to sex . I cannot live with it . I am in too much discomfort to live
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

Hi just an update
It has been over a year since I developed the anhedonia . Unfortunately the pleasure has not come back and I still feel this intense discomfort and pain in my head when someone touches me or hugs me. I have a boyfriend but I never want to have sex with him because of the anhedonia . It wouldn’t be enjoyable for me and I would feel resentful of him if he could and I wasn’t able to
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I would rather die of alcohol poisoning than live with the discomfort for the rest of my life . I have given up trying as I am in so much discomfort . The reason I drink is the anhedonia . I would stop drinking if I had pleasure in some way . Doesn’t have to be much pleasure buy just some small pleasures like eating or having a bath or cuddling with my boyfriend . I need relief
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I do not want to be alive if I can’t feel pleasure . I am fed up of the discomfort in my head . It is unbearable and painful . I cant cope with it anymore . I think I would rather die of alcohol poisoning than live with the pain
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I have a burning sensation all over my scalp and head and it is incredibly uncomfortable and distressing . I cant live with it anymore . It’s too much for me to handle . I cant live with the pain