New news article about PSSD is published

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Brain food

New news article about PSSD is published

Unread post by Brain food »

FOR SOME PEOPLE, THE SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS OF SSRIS NEVER GO AWAY

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/pos ... ysfunction
anacleta

Re: New news article about PSSD is published

Unread post by anacleta »

this is a well-done article that frames well the bleak current circumstances that we face.
the fact that both journalists and researchers notice, observe, and take into consideration the posts written in a public community like the subreddit
should make us reflect that writing the truth is not only useful but should be a due for all of us if we really want the PSSD to come to light more than it does now.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Its slowly happening, PSSD will go viral.
Numbtomind 2

Unread post by Numbtomind 2 »

It's going too for sure, I'm seeing alot more awareness on major social media websites. We are in the new age where we have access to telemedicine and smartphones at our hands.

Everyone is now on the internet compared to 30 years ago. I have a feeling this condition will get recognized by 2030. All we want is answers and justice for our suffering. Our voices is the only thing we have. We need to keep reaching out to big infulencers and start a non profit for pssd community.

PFS already has a organization started. Alot of our symptoms are related.
75mg Clomipramine. june-july 2018
(Anxiety/Ocd)

Current symtoms I'm experiencing.
Emotional numbness, Pleasurless activities, Complete sexual system shutdown.
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

What we really need is to get Tucker Carlson to do a segment on PSSD. It’s right up his alley. He keeps criticizing antidepressants just because he has a gut feeling that they’re not solving any of society’s problems. He’s also critical of the FDA.

I know that a lot of people hate him but he still has millions of viewers. I believe Tucker Carlson Tonight is still the top rate cable news show. Plus if he makes a bold claim about something medical, the left-wing outlets will report on it (negatively of course). I think at this stage what we really need is mass publicity.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carl ... icans/amp/