Who had children after pssd

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Alihan

Who had children after pssd

Unread post by Alihan »

Good evening, I've been following the band for a long time, and I'm interested in one question! Who had children after pssd?
temp2021

Re: Who had children after pssd

Unread post by temp2021 »

I did.
Alihan

Unread post by Alihan »

temp2021 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:24 pmI did.[/quote Very cool, can you tell me how things were? I'm just really worried
temp2021

Unread post by temp2021 »

Things went normal. I had been trying to avoid having a child because of the intense fatigue I had. I am a man btw. I could not work and support a child. My wife really wanted to a have kids. So we decided to have a kid and pregnancy happened first time we tried. She is very beautiful and healthy. Looking at her gives me the strength I need to continue…. Don’t be worried. I am more optimistic than I have ever been since I had this Illness. I don’t think PSSD affects fertility. My total testosterone, free testosterone, LH, FSH, prolactin, estradiol are all within normal range.
Alihan

Unread post by Alihan »

I am very glad, let the child be the healthiest, this is what I wanted to hear I had a baby myself and I was very worried, thank you
IHateProzac

Unread post by IHateProzac »

I can't. However, I am unsure if the low sperm count and immotility are outcomes of PSSD or a pre-existing condition.
Alihan

Unread post by Alihan »

IHateProzac wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:39 am I can't. However, I am unsure if the low sperm count and immotility are outcomes of PSSD or a pre-existing condition.
There are many reasons, you need to be checked and treated, and I'm sure everything will work out!
IHateProzac

Alihan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:14 pm
IHateProzac wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:39 am I can't. However, I am unsure if the low sperm count and immotility are outcomes of PSSD or a pre-existing condition.
There are many reasons, you need to be checked and treated, and I'm sure everything will work out!
Been there done that.
Alihan

Unread post by Alihan »

IHateProzac wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:48 pm
Been there done that.
Don't you feel better, don't you drink anything? What kind of additives are there or something else?
IHateProzac

Alihan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:53 pm
IHateProzac wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:48 pm

Been there done that.
Don't you feel better, don't you drink anything? What kind of additives are there or something else?
Better in terms of what?
What drink & additives?