How long can a crash last?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Sofa

How long can a crash last?

Unread post by Sofa »

I took B12 supplements for five days. It was 1000 mcg cyanocobalamin. I quit after five days because i realized it was making me worse.

I quit over a week ago, and continue to Feel worse every day.

My anhedonia and PSSD is really bad now.

How long can this last?

Is it really the B12 when i keep getting worse even one week later?
Jaxx

Re: How long can a crash last?

Unread post by Jaxx »

i had my share of negative reactions to supplements, drugs, but maybe yours is more severe. From my experience it is quite normal that it takes weeks to bounce back, sometimes more than a month. For me l-tyrosine and bcaa helps me back a bit, but that might be different for everyone.
Sofa

Unread post by Sofa »

Jaxx wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:19 pm i had my share of negative reactions to supplements, drugs, but maybe yours is more severe. From my experience it is quite normal that it takes weeks to bounce back, sometimes more than a month. For me l-tyrosine and bcaa helps me back a bit, but that might be different for everyone.
Have you ever experienced getting worse for a while, even after stopping the supplement?

Thats kind of what i dont understand
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

i have, things are not out of your system right away and stress + negative thoughts can make things worse too. Give it some time
Sofa

Unread post by Sofa »

Jaxx wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:59 pm i have, things are not out of your system right away and stress + negative thoughts can make things worse too. Give it some time
I have a lot of stress and negative thougts. One of my biggest issues is anhedonia and loss of emotions.

Can this make my problems worse and prolong recovery? Do you think it also makes me more sensitive to supplements?

I do have a deficiency in B12, and i do need to correct it as i already have signs of nerve damage, do you know how i could do that with less risk of the crash i am experiencing now? The anhedonia and total disconnect is really bad sadly, and would hate to make it worse