My strange Story

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
HzeTmy

My strange Story

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Hello so i started a relationship with my stepmom she is 44 and hot. I got an performance anxiety and took antidepressants now my anxiety performance was even higher due to no erektion, libidlo. What ever i got some windows atm at 60% i somehow was still able to make she squirtel multiple times with my fingers but also with my penis when i got a good angle we found a position where it works.

However that was my plan to make she cum, i sucessed and now i tell myself fu ck was this worth my health is now destroyed for 1 older woman which i was attracted from my childhood.

I dont even want to make she cum i feeling like a winner with health lost. I ask myself now what will be my living purpose i dont enyoj anything and when just for a very short period of time.

Life sucks and i still fixing my gut cant make a decent stool anymore too, have problems with peeing.

I somehow liked my stepmom but at the end i just realized what a kind of whore she is, she told me she dreams about sex with others. She told me she was fucking every weekend on her young childhood. I was more of a love guy with romatic etc never wanted a whore but yea u see i got the biggest whore of all times i just realized.

What can i do if i dont enyoj anything i got no hobbys, no friends for 5 years now i was just working 12 hours a day getting my money together for a house with a wife and look what kind ot shit i was going in.

No friends, no hobbys, no health, no interests. I sometimes thinking of get a corner and drink alcohol all day but im not a drinker and never was i dont enyoj this either.
R3m3dy

Re: My strange Story

Unread post by R3m3dy »

What in the actual flying fuck did I just read
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

R3m3dy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:01 pm What in the actual flying fuck did I just read
😆 Bro i laughted for the first time in a long time thx hahahha i feeling better to your comment now. Did you understood it ?
R3m3dy

Unread post by R3m3dy »

HzeTmy wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:18 pm
R3m3dy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:01 pm What in the actual flying fuck did I just read
😆 Bro i laughted for the first time in a long time thx hahahha i feeling better to your comment now. Did you understood it ?
... I think I got the gist of it but jesus christ what a clusterfuck
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

R3m3dy wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:48 am
HzeTmy wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:18 pm
... I think I got the gist of it but jesus christ what a clusterfuck
:lol: :lol:
Cololz

Unread post by Cololz »

Umm what did I just read (?)