Taarn, Ghost, Meso... What is going on now??

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
SilentSufferer

Taarn, Ghost, Meso... What is going on now??

Unread post by SilentSufferer »

This guys seems just left without posting a final thread how they got rid of their PSSD. Even if Meso asked if he should stay, it wasn't possible for me in view of his dozens of theories and self-experiments to read out how he managed it in the end. Since they exactly know how people are suffering here, I find this a bit arrogant and selfish from them.
So know someone how they did it now?
DrugsAreBad

Re: Taarn, Ghost, Meso... What is going on now??

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Maybe they got tired of being attacked by people like you.
heymartinn

Unread post by heymartinn »

Are they cured? I could be wrong but didn't meso recovered only to a manageable degree and decided to focus on his career? Same with ghost I think. I'm not sure about taarn but either way it's clear by now that every treatment should be tailored individually. What worked for one person could fuck up the other. I think they took the hormonal route which isn't risk free and posting such regimen in a forum full of desperate people could be a disaster for some. I understand why they don't want this responsibility. Although by using search function in pssd discord I suspect you'd find what regiment they used. Or just dm them
SilentSufferer

DrugsAreBad wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:10 am Maybe they got tired of being attacked by people like you.
I've not attacked anyone, I have criticised them and that's justified.
SilentSufferer

heymartinn wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:44 am Are they cured? I could be wrong but didn't meso recovered only to a manageable degree and decided to focus on his career? Same with ghost I think. I'm not sure about taarn but either way it's clear by now that every treatment should be tailored individually. What worked for one person could fuck up the other. I think they took the hormonal route which isn't risk free and posting such regimen in a forum full of desperate people could be a disaster for some. I understand why they don't want this responsibility. Although by using search function in pssd discord I suspect you'd find what regiment they used. Or just dm them
Yes I know but we need those storys that more people can imitate the different protocols, without risk we stuck in this condition forever. The self trials that Meso posted include also some hard and risky drugs, but I think we are all old enough to take responsibility for ourselves.
They cannot answer if they aren't online anymore. Can you give me a link to the discord channel please?
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

If you look at Ghost or Meso’s threads, you’ll find plenty of information about what they’ve attempted. Please consider how you speak about people and the impression that this gives
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

heymartinn wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:44 am Are they cured? I could be wrong but didn't meso recovered only to a manageable degree and decided to focus on his career? Same with ghost I think. I'm not sure about taarn but either way it's clear by now that every treatment should be tailored individually. What worked for one person could fuck up the other. I think they took the hormonal route which isn't risk free and posting such regimen in a forum full of desperate people could be a disaster for some. I understand why they don't want this responsibility. Although by using search function in pssd discord I suspect you'd find what regiment they used. Or just dm them
Dm'd Meso, didnt get an answer, added him on discord, no answer, and also never criticized him and tried his trials- that he himself tried. I cheered him on. I really dont think they went the "hormone" route because alot of us (like me) have tried that and it did nothing. I think thats simple guessing. What is the discord address?
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

SilentSufferer wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:01 am
DrugsAreBad wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:10 am Maybe they got tired of being attacked by people like you.
You criticized them and that was fine (to some people, not me). But they, and others, criticized you back and the moderators jumped in and took your side. Like the gut bacteria guy who spam posts any thread he sees whether it has to do with that "treatment" that has never gotten anyone better or not. Subversives are encouraged here, generally speaking- derailing the excitement/motivation/focus of some threads and researchers. The people actually trying to get better and trialing things being treated that way ("you're a shill!!") seems like the people running this site wanted it to lose its best, most productive members.

Also theres this: what if Meso got cured and lost faith in the people here because of the constant nonsense accusations, why would he share his cured story with us? Why wouldnt he do what he is trying to do now, get paid (big?) money to research PSSD which theoretically he would already know the cure and is cured (no longer suffering). My family has been the only people to help me, what does he owe the rest of us here, really?

Thats my perspective.

I'm trialing stuff I havent posted about as we speak and very,very encouraged at the results. Maybe I'll pull a Meso next. Just wished I could confer with Meso and other potentially cured people who have left to compare notes and maximize results.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

MisterCharlie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:47 pm
SilentSufferer wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:01 am
You criticized them and that was fine (to some people, not me). But they, and others, criticized you back and the moderators jumped in and took your side. Like the gut bacteria guy who spam posts any thread he sees whether it has to do with that "treatment" that has never gotten anyone better or not. Subversives are encouraged here, generally speaking- derailing the excitement/motivation/focus of some threads and researchers. The people actually trying to get better and trialing things being treated that way ("you're a shill!!") seems like the people running this site wanted it to lose its best, most productive members.

Also theres this: what if Meso got cured and lost faith in the people here because of the constant nonsense accusations, why would he share his cured story with us? Why wouldnt he do what he is trying to do now, get paid (big?) money to research PSSD which theoretically he would already know the cure and is cured (no longer suffering). My family has been the only people to help me, what does he owe the rest of us here, really?

Thats my perspective.

I'm trialing stuff I havent posted about as we speak and very,very encouraged at the results. Maybe I'll pull a Meso next. Just wished I could confer with Meso and other potentially cured people who have left to compare notes and maximize results.
I take issue with your comments about the people that run this site. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that you’re unaware of and we do our best to make this forum as inclusive as possible while keeping everyone positive. Not an easy task, I’m sure you can appreciate. All posts are moderated in line with forum rules. Sometimes you may disagree with us and we might even disagree with each other but please remember that we’re only human and suffer from the same condition as you.

I’ll send you a link to Meso’s discord along with the instructions from his website about booking a consultation.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Ghost is not cured.
Ghost wrote: I don't know why everyone always have the idea that I'm cured. Nothing has changed, I've just working in the background and not posting as much while I'm trying to get into med school. I'll be in the community til I die, cured or not. I wish I had a PSSD recovery story to tell - I don't. I have a sex life, and it's fine, but it's never been the same as before PSSD. The short answer for where I disappear to is: Working several jobs trying to get into med school.
Meso has sexual dysfunction cured but still has anhedonia and blunted effect. Here is what helped him:
viewtopic.php?p=40619#p40619
He also said that he has mild (not problematic) genital numbness, I don't know if it was mild from the beginning or more severe than it is today.

I doubt taarn ever had PSSD, he claimed to have it after 5 pills of mirtazapine which is not an SRI. I am sure his case was much easier to recover from to begin with. But he still used tons of stuff. Meso said this to me about him:
Taarn, for example, is symptom-free now but have used Trenbolone and TRT extensive regimen which is risky and could have harmed his health.