25 PSSD success stories with steroids (plus 12 PFS/PAS cures)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
magnilo

Re: 20 PSSD success stories with steroids (plus 11 PFS/PAS cures)

Unread post by magnilo »

nice, still have maybe 80 25mg proviron pills laying around, maybe time i give it another shot sublingually this time...
anyhow, i for myself have dabbed quite a bit in the whole trt etc etc realm and i dont think it cant hurt.. it didnt feel like the magic bullet but it helped for sure, although the commitment is big and thats why i stopped, among things.
what would be the best / most complete route to go for giving this a proper shot? TRT + HCG shots? I mean im giving proviron a shot because i have some but i dont think its "THE" thing to go for
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

prop wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:08 pm Had PFS for 6 years. Cured it 99% with 3 months of testosterone injections & bodybuilding followed by a 4-week PCT consisting of 300mg Clomid first day, 100mg Clomid daily for remainder of first 2 weeks, 50mg Clomid daily the 3rd week, and no Clomid for the 4th week, along with 20mg Tamoxifen daily throughout the 4 weeks. Also took 3000iu hCG the first day of PCT then 250iu hCG every other day for the remainder of the PCT:
I didn’t feel any improvement and felt worse during that period but after that period I healed which is very weird.
I was on “normal” range on the low side. According to why all my doc said.
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/i-thin ... mare/35477
You lost much hair on trt and PCT ?
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

fellow1 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:56 pm
prop wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:08 pm Had PFS for 6 years. Cured it 99% with 3 months of testosterone injections & bodybuilding followed by a 4-week PCT consisting of 300mg Clomid first day, 100mg Clomid daily for remainder of first 2 weeks, 50mg Clomid daily the 3rd week, and no Clomid for the 4th week, along with 20mg Tamoxifen daily throughout the 4 weeks. Also took 3000iu hCG the first day of PCT then 250iu hCG every other day for the remainder of the PCT:
I didn’t feel any improvement and felt worse during that period but after that period I healed which is very weird.
I was on “normal” range on the low side. According to why all my doc said.
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/i-thin ... mare/35477
You lost much hair on trt and PCT ?
What’s PCT stand for?
rmichaelballow

Re: List of 9 success stories with steroids

Unread post by rmichaelballow »

fellow1 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:24 pm Undervalued post, because hormonal route is the only viable way here. There are way more recoveries via hormonal manipulations, but people will still will be talking about ''gut health'' nonsense.
Yep. And endless, dead end discussion about Serotonin receptors. Ugh.
Perfectenschlag

Re: List of 9 success stories with steroids

Unread post by Perfectenschlag »

fellow1 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:24 pm Undervalued post, because hormonal route is the only viable way here. There are way more recoveries via hormonal manipulations, but people will still will be talking about ''gut health'' nonsense.

''gut health'' nonsense
seems a little harsh.

Some people seem to have recovered after treating Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) or other gastrointestinal symptoms/treatments.

It seems gut health issues could have caused their manifestation of PSSD while others' have other causes.

But I agree that recoveries via hormonal manipulations seem to be reported online much more often.
prop

Re: 21 PSSD success stories with steroids (plus 11 PFS/PAS cures)

Unread post by prop »

[success story edited into an earlier post]
Last edited by prop on Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
prop

Re: 22 PSSD success stories with steroids (plus 12 PFS/PAS cures)

Unread post by prop »

Added 4 more success stories to this post.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
GIXXER

Re: 25 PSSD success stories with steroids (plus 12 PFS/PAS cures)

Unread post by GIXXER »

Whats the protocol with proviron? I tried about 6 yearsago and it done nothing for my pssd
Jazzmatazz

Re: 25 PSSD success stories with steroids (plus 12 PFS/PAS cures)

Unread post by Jazzmatazz »

How's the status of those recovered so far? I've heard conflicting reports saying most of those recovered with hormones have crashed later on. I attribute it to people being really biased, buy I wanted to check in.