Ovoca Bio receives marketing approval for Orenetide for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in premenopau

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
DeepRacer

Re: Ovoca Bio receives marketing approval for Orenetide for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in premen

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Brain food wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:08 pm Anyone think this is legitimate?

https://otp.tools.investis.com/clients/ ... id=1553003
It sounds very similar to pt 141 which is also a nasal spray sold under the name Vyleesi which is meant for women as well but it works well for men too. A lot people say it gives them rock hard erections but some people don’t get the libido effect of it
GIXXER

Re: Ovoca Bio receives marketing approval for Orenetide for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in premen

Unread post by GIXXER »

I've taken PT141, yes it will give you erections, but does nothing for libido and desire.
ytho

Unread post by ytho »

GIXXER wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:06 am I've taken PT141, yes it will give you erections, but does nothing for libido and desire.
Did you try the nasal spray or the injections? I’d prefer spray but I heard they are scam compared to injections.