Potential cure for PFS (HCG)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
cpwsu1241

Potential cure for PFS (HCG)

Unread post by cpwsu1241 »

https://youtu.be/uYs8qbXTNOw

Let me know what yall think!
Northern_Star

Re: Potential cure for PFS (HCG)

Unread post by Northern_Star »

There are countless posts on HCG protocols on Propeciahelp going back to 2006. If HCG was a cure for PFS, we would all be gone living our lives and leaving PFS behind us by now. Unfortunately, it is not the cure.
Troskie

Unread post by Troskie »

I started hcg monotherapy (250 iu mon/wed/fri) 7.5 weeks ago. I made a topic on it here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4802.

So far i'm pretty optimistic with the changes i've seen. Its too early to really evaluate though and I don't want to get anyones hopes up. I just reordered more medication and plan to stick with this for a while longer.
Liveforever

Unread post by Liveforever »

Northern_Star wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:20 am There are countless posts on HCG protocols on Propeciahelp going back to 2006. If HCG was a cure for PFS, we would all be gone living our lives and leaving PFS behind us by now. Unfortunately, it is not the cure.

Maybe if peeople like yourself hadnt cluttered up that damn forum saying it's already been done blah blah blah then previously mild cases like myself might have been cured on it.

Bear in mind I controlled my syndrome with vitd, zinc and amgneisum for a decade and had good libido, nocturnals and wanked multiple times a day,

But because of bullshit statements like that I never visited a uro in ten years thanks to the learned helplessness of PropeciA Hell.

The only proponent of it was that Just quit dut back in the day, I actually should have kistened to him but he was a maniac, by the time the "Joe Kool2 protocl materialised I had drifted away from your hell site - the new layout was crap and all there were were horror stories.

of course no discords or chat rooms in P hell back then, so couldnt comoare my symptoms ith others really and they were so much better. I could go days or weeks without thinking about the disease.

If you are a mild case of hormonal imblanace its clear hcg would help or at least have a very strong chance of doing so. Sick of gimps on there telling everyone else it cant be done.