PSSD could be small fiber polyneuropathy

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
KJP21

Re: PSSD could be small fiber polyneuropathy

Unread post by KJP21 »

Dude shut up with the dysbiosis. I don’t know if you’re a scammer or just neurotic and out of control, but get off this thread!

And, no, I don’t have dysbiosis. The tests have been done and I am clear. So there you go - your beloved internet theory is disproven by at least one.

Mods, can I get some help here?
Jcumbo

Unread post by Jcumbo »

How can this theory make sense either sfp or gut dysbiosis if so many here have crashed to a miserable state from serotonin receptor agonists like st John's wort among others. it just doesn't make sense to me. Myself had mild pssd but after 4 pills of sjw I'm so bad now. Does someone else see this?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

KJP21 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:44 pm Dude shut up with the dysbiosis. I don’t know if you’re a scammer or just neurotic and out of control, but get off this thread!

And, no, I don’t have dysbiosis. The tests have been done and I am clear. So there you go - your beloved internet theory is disproven by at least one.

Mods, can I get some help here?
You need to take a biofilm disruptor before doing any stool tests, most doctors dont test for this

Also you need a dna sequencing test. Not sure which company you used but 100% of the people that sent me a microbiome analysis had dysbiosis/sibo so far
Last edited by cdraham on Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Jcumbo wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 am How can this theory make sense either sfp or gut dysbiosis if so many here have crashed to a miserable state from serotonin receptor agonists like st John's wort among others. it just doesn't make sense to me. Myself had mild pssd but after 4 pills of sjw I'm so bad now. Does someone else see this?
Its because increasing serotonin fucks the gut even more, serotonin is a potent immune cell modulator and can induce autoimmune diseases
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Mods, can u clean up here?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Another troll account made by a forum member. Just look at this. One post. Please delete this member an ban him from the forum as troll accounts are against this forums rules.
Last edited by cdraham on Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

cdraham wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:21 am
Jcumbo wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 am How can this theory make sense either sfp or gut dysbiosis if so many here have crashed to a miserable state from serotonin receptor agonists like st John's wort among others. it just doesn't make sense to me. Myself had mild pssd but after 4 pills of sjw I'm so bad now. Does someone else see this?
Its because increasing serotonin fucks the gut even more, serotonin is a potent immune cell modulator and can induce autoimmune diseases
This is true. Serotonin is a potent immune system modulator.

I agree with everyone else though. We gotta keep these forums and discussions clean else people will just think we are even more crazy. I don’t think anyone should ever tell anyone else what to do.

If you word it like “if you agree with this theory, one way you can help is getting a biopsy done. You do if this way xyz, it’s harmless and painless but this is completely your decision.”

Or “sibo causing pathogens create biofilms. Some research suggests that bacteria create biofilms that make it impossible for antibiotics to penetrate. If you decide to treate for sibo please make sure you research this before starting or talk to a doctor or naturopathic physician”

See the difference?
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

I absolutely hate the cult like stuff that forms in these groups. It’s because there is hope in the situation so it’s natural for everyone to get behind it and go crazy. I like cd and the other guy. I mean I think everyone’s theories should have their own threads and stay on topic. Even I’m guilty of this. But yes I agree, threads need to stay on topic or the OP needs to specifically state what they want the thread about else you can legit derail any thread. What I’ve gathered is the OP has some high level MDs he knows who believe it could be SFN. Could also be an immune / autoimmune component as well. But yeah threads like sibo, autoimmune testing, etc etc should be separate categories and threads to keep it organized
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

bigpoppa10040 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:34 am I absolutely hate the cult like stuff that forms in these groups. It’s because there is hope in the situation so it’s natural for everyone to get behind it and go crazy. I like cd and the other guy. I mean I think everyone’s theories should have their own threads and stay on topic. Even I’m guilty of this. But yes I agree, threads need to stay on topic or the OP needs to specifically state what they want the thread about else you can legit derail any thread. What I’ve gathered is the OP has some high level MDs he knows who believe it could be SFN. Could also be an immune / autoimmune component as well. But yeah threads like sibo, autoimmune testing, etc etc should be separate categories and threads to keep it organized
I agree it should be seperated, but its very important to know that these theories are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Ok guys. OP said about biopsy and autoimmune panel on page 1. Who did it?