PSSD could be small fiber polyneuropathy

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
Integra

Re: PSSD could be small fiber polyneuropathy

Unread post by Integra »

I found in pssd Facebook group a woman. "I've had a small fiber biopsy where they took samples from my thighs down to my ankles. They did not sample from other places. It was normal".
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

Completely agree CD and I understand. Integra that’s very interesting! Perhaps then SFN isn’t what’s happening
KJP21

Unread post by KJP21 »

Integra - what is your agenda? Negativity? Obfuscation? Maybe just enjoying spending your time on here and creating drama to maintain that?

Why don’t you explain to the group how you ignored the 6 other individuals on this forum, Reddit, and Facebook and a few others on SA who tested positive for SFN and instead chose to highlight the one case where it supposedly came out negative (we don’t even know if this person’s diagnosis was made with proper benchmarks (these are rare to find benchmarks) or if maybe their levels were low but still above the threshold).
KJP21

Unread post by KJP21 »

You even conveniently ignored the positive proof by user Janie in this very thread! Just scroll back a few pages. People like you are why this forum and other online groups can’t and won’t be taken seriously.

Anyway, I’m out of here. I have my diagnosis and have my treatment plan. It would have been nice to get a group together for joint persuasion to have pharma look into a cure and also potential legal action, but it’s very clear that this forum is filled with trolls/scammers and people riddled with negativity/depression to be able to get anything done.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

KJP21 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:38 pm Integra - what is your agenda? Negativity? Obfuscation? Maybe just enjoying spending your time on here and creating drama to maintain that?

Why don’t you explain to the group how you ignored the 6 other individuals on this forum, Reddit, and Facebook and a few others on SA who tested positive for SFN and instead chose to highlight the one case where it supposedly came out negative (we don’t even know if this person’s diagnosis was made with proper benchmarks (these are rare to find benchmarks) or if maybe their levels were low but still above the threshold).
I don't understand your negativity to me. I try to find all possible cases. If you remember, I dropped the last two cases from Reddit, where sfn was confirmed. And if I find a case where sfn was not confirmed, it must be taken into account in the statistics.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Man, u are so funny. Take the opinions of others easier.
KJP21

Unread post by KJP21 »

I think it’s very clear whom is the negative one. Look back at your posting history. Remember, you are the “realistic” one who is certain that no one will follow through and have SFN diagnosis done.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5999027/
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

The discussion of a theory consists of facts that confirm it and refute it. I'm telling you as a lawyer about this. You can't react so harshly to things that can be refuted.The same truth is used in medicine. You can not immediately diagnose certain symptoms if you do not check all the criteria.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

KJP21 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:53 pm I think it’s very clear whom is the negative one. Look back at your posting history. Remember, you are the “realistic” one who is certain that no one will follow through and have SFN diagnosis done.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5999027/
I did not say that no one will do it, I said that no more than 15 people will do it at your urging
KJP21

Unread post by KJP21 »

I don’t disagree with that statement. But that has not been your role or intention. Like I said, I’m done.