Something for Rare Disease Day 2022 (February 28)?

Topics related to activism.
anacleta

Something for Rare Disease Day 2022 (February 28)?

Unread post by anacleta »

Last year a collection of pssd stories was organized on the occasion of the Rare Disease Day.

There were about 30 stories from several countries, and were collected on the sites of the PSSD groups and associations in
Canada, www.pssdcanada.ca - UK, www.pssd-uk.org - Germany, pssd-hilfe.jimdofree.com - Italy, postssrisyndrome.org

This year an idea may be to make a collective video in which some of those stories are read. Reading can be the real victims or people who lend their voices.
Perhaps with the addition of light music and without copyright. If stories are read in non-English languages, English subtitles may be added.
The image can be limited to a shadow disguised or replaced by other images, if the person does not want to show.
In any case, we will ask the author of the story for consent to read his / her story.

Is anyone willing to lend their voice? Or do you have someone to ask with a good voice who would read a story?

if we find at least a small number of participants this can go on
Numbtomind 2

Re: Something for Rare Disease Day 2022 (February 28)?

Unread post by Numbtomind 2 »

I will come forward, get in touch with me
75mg Clomipramine. june-july 2018
(Anxiety/Ocd)

Current symtoms I'm experiencing.
Emotional numbness, Pleasurless activities, Complete sexual system shutdown.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

anacleta wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:45 am Last year a collection of pssd stories was organized on the occasion of the Rare Disease Day.

There were about 30 stories from several countries, and were collected on the sites of the PSSD groups and associations in
Canada, www.pssdcanada.ca - UK, www.pssd-uk.org - Germany, pssd-hilfe.jimdofree.com - Italy, postssrisyndrome.org

This year an idea may be to make a collective video in which some of those stories are read. Reading can be the real victims or people who lend their voices.
Perhaps with the addition of light music and without copyright. If stories are read in non-English languages, English subtitles may be added.
The image can be limited to a shadow disguised or replaced by other images, if the person does not want to show.
In any case, we will ask the author of the story for consent to read his / her story.

Is anyone willing to lend their voice? Or do you have someone to ask with a good voice who would read a story?

if we find at least a small number of participants this can go on
it would be useful to put this on reddit
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Numbtomind 2 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:20 pm I will come forward, get in touch with me
will do, thanks

published on reddit
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

Could also put this on forum.propeciahelp.com