HCG to increase neuro steroids

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Troskie

Re: HCG to increase neuro steroids

Unread post by Troskie »

I've been on hcg for ~11 weeks now.

I have had some noticeable changes. In 11 years since getting pssd, for the first time I am having some fantasies of girls I know and getting random strong-ish erections from that. I'm fairly sure I haven't done that at all since getting pssd.

The mental feeling I have isn't constant. Some days I feel pretty damn good, others more anxious than normal. I've been more emotional, crying a couple times about random stuff. It honestly feels cathartic, after being emotionally numb for so long I'll take crying. My estrogen is within range but on the upper end of normal, good chance it's from that.

Maybe i'm on a path, i'm not quite sure. My genital numbness still remains, feels likes a very small fraction of the euphoria of what I can remember. I've been having worse brain fog resulting in a harder time concentrating at work.

I got a second vial of hcg 2 weeks ago and I swear it doesn't feel as strong, I even called the compounding pharmacy asking them to check their internal testing for purity. Maybe its just my body adapting or something to it.
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

If you are crying more than usual, your estrogen could be high for you. What is optimal for your body will differ from lab "normal" range. HCG tends to lower T/E ratio compared to equivalent level of LH/FSH. Yeah it might be nice to get those emotions but eventually the high E will cause side effects. Genital numbness is sometimes reported as one of the side effects of high E.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Thanks for the update Troskie. Any more news?
Troskie

Unread post by Troskie »

DrugsAreBad wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:02 pm Thanks for the update Troskie. Any more news?
I think i'm going to quit the hcg and start an SSRI with intention of combining it with Buspar. My mental health has been bad lately, and I haven't used ssri in ~11 years. I already have low libido and sensation, not sure I have much to lose.

The hcg is probably making my estrogen too high like I said before, i've been unable to concentrate on my work and thats causing anxiety as i'm in a new job and not getting much done. The hcg, without question, was giving me random boners throughout the day when I thought about girls I know. I haven't had that in a long time, so it was doing something positive for sure. My libido was raised slightly, but my numbness and lack of euphoria did not improve. I believe I did the hcg for 12-13 weeks.

Maybe I should do it some more, but i've been toughing it out and i'm worried with my work performance. Also i'm starting to bald and I'm fairly sure the hcg is speeding up that process. If I knew for sure it'd cure or vastly improve me I may be willing to make that trade but for an off-chance improvement i'm not sure I want to keep risking that.
DrugsAreBad

Thats too bad. Thanks for the update though.
DrugsAreBad

In wonder about the use of HCG only. Its main use seems to be to restart testosterone production in the body after steroid usage by mimicking luteinizing hormone. Without first using steroids that does not sound useful, at least according to conventional wisdom. But who knows. There are a number of recovery stories for HCG, but most perhaps with a few exceptions, seem to have first used steroids. Frankly even those exceptions are dubious. We can't know exactly what people have taken.

HCG for PFS seems to make more sense since they've taken a drug that damages testosterone production, since the point of HCG is to restore that.
Troskie

Unread post by Troskie »

I want to keep this topic on HCG. I'll just point out that I've obtained a prescription for prozac (I took celexa which gave me pssd ~11 years ago) and i'm staring at it, very freaked out about trying it to be honest. If I go that path i'll add buspar to it and post on the thread about that combo.

I just injected another 250iu hcg. I did not last friday or this monday, so I took ~5 days off. Yes i'm starting to bald and yes this stuff has made me have difficulty concentrating at work, but I'm far enough into the protocol I really want to see it through so I can at minimum mark it off as something that did not work for me, or better yet I am wishful to get good progress. I am sort of hoping it's spiking my estrogen more than other people that have used it, and high estrogen has other bad symptoms such as genital numbness.... so maybe its improving me more than I realize and once I come off it it will be more apparent. Probably wishful thinking, hah. I've considered lowering my dose, too. I know I have not day dreamed about just kissing girls and gotten random erections from that in a long, long time. HCG is doing something positive, but it's hard to measure.
Troskie

Unread post by Troskie »

New update from this guy apparently curing PFS with hcg : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DsF3CgAtv9o