Suicidal thoughts, help

Off-topic discussions
Integra

Re: Suicidal thoughts, help

Unread post by Integra »

chemistry wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:36 pm I've been on the forums for years man, trust me its not 10 or 20. Besides, people who recover aren't going to stick around like those who are still having problems likely will.
So why we don't have one or 2 specific treatment? If people can recover their condition, why so many people steal struggling from this shit...
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

Integra wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:56 am
chemistry wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:36 pm I've been on the forums for years man, trust me its not 10 or 20. Besides, people who recover aren't going to stick around like those who are still having problems likely will.
So why we don't have one or 2 specific treatment? If people can recover their condition, why so many people steal struggling from this shit...
Everyone is different and PSSD is complicated, a specific treatment could only be established through scientific studies if we discovered a commonality between most of us. We cant say how many people with PSSD have had improvements or recovered because all we see are those who join these forums, and people who join forums usually have significant long term symptoms.
Many do seem to persist but that doesnt mean its hopeless because many have gotten better as well. Ill leave a link to Ghosts’ list of things that helped people so you can see just how diverse it is, and how many things can be tried to improve your condition.
https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/what-weve-tried/

Just realized all the links are broken since the forum updated, but all these things are linked to people reporting improvements and you can search them on here
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

Everyone is different and PSSD is complicated, a specific treatment could only be established through scientific studies if we discovered a commonality between most of us. We cant say how many people with PSSD have had improvements or recovered because all we see are those who join these forums, and people who join forums usually have significant long term symptoms.
Many symptoms do seem to persist for people but that doesnt mean its hopeless because many have gotten better as well. Ill leave a link to Ghosts’ list of things that helped people so you can see just how diverse it is, and how many things can be tried to improve your condition.

Just realized all the links are broken since the forum updated, but all these things are linked to people reporting improvements and you can search them on here
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

chemistry wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:30 am
Many symptoms do seem to persist for people but that doesnt mean its hopeless because many have gotten better as well. Ill leave a link to Ghosts’ list of things that helped people so you can see just how diverse it is, and how many things can be tried to improve your condition.

Maybe u right. How is your condition, man?