forget it

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
bigpoppa10040

Re: The reason we don't respond to any drugs, PSSD root cause IL6-SERT feedback loop

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

Just so u know on other forums, people have tried FMT and multiple times, no success
cdraham

Re: The reason we don't respond to any drugs, PSSD root cause IL6-SERT feedback loop

Unread post by cdraham »

Last edited by cdraham on Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abrahameanimale

Unread post by Abrahameanimale »

Last edited by Abrahameanimale on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

-----
Abrahameanimale

I don't doubt this condition involves a gut-immune component (as many autoimmune conditions seemingly do). However, it's completely absurd of you to assume these "steps to be cured" are the right ones one should take. You're offering something completely baseless, that only you in your head THINK is right. How do you know antibiotics are required following FMT? How do you know leaky gut needs to be fixed before FMT? Etc. You seem very confused and all over the place. You're jumping to conclusions when you haven't even proven whether the first treatment step would work or not. My advice would be, go ahead and do all those steps that you think are right, and come back when you have results, if you do.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Abrahameanimale

I remember that one of your other theories of pssd root cause (which you've had dozens of), was that the sexual symptoms of pssd are caused by an infection of the testicles, do you still believe that?

Also have you already given up on your theory from a few days ago that all the symptoms are caused by hyperammonemia?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Last edited by cdraham on Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abrahameanimale

I'm not trolling, I'm discussing your so called theory and asking for some clarifications because you are presenting a whole bunch of nonsense.

"Low grade septic state" doesn't mean anything. I think you don't quite understand what sepsis is. It's a life threatening emergency condition that in no shape or form resembles anything we have.

Secondly, how is it all "one and same theory" if you previously said all the symptoms were CAUSED by hyperammonemia, and now you're saying hyperammonemia is just a consequence.

Thirdly, you still didn't answer, are the sexual symptoms caused by a testicular infection (as you have previously stated)?

I think you should be careful with what you boldly present here, because it seems to me you have no idea what you're talking about.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Last edited by cdraham on Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.