Sertraline reinstatement

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
JakeLawe

Re: Sertraline reinstatement

Unread post by JakeLawe »

FindGoodNickname wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:50 pm @JakeLaw Thank you for your reply.
If I would try Kratom, I would immediately get dependend on it. I was already addicted to Ephedrine when it was still legal.

I agree with you that it's the "dark ages" of knowledge of how medications work.

Perhaps it actually takes AI to find out all the mechanism behind it because it's so unbelievably complex?

With Kratom is funny, Is like it's so good, yet there's a satisfaction factor, at some point is like one doesn't really desires more, at least in my experience but we're all different and I get what you're saying. It's only because I think it thins my hair that I don't use it much but I wonder if it's only my imagination about my hair sometimes...

I think science can only answer so many questions.

This being said, yeah if the taxes went to medical research instead of buying tanks and spacecrafts another humanity would be.

And The rich prefer to invest on going to Mars instead of let's say, curing blindness/ understanding the human body better.

I think there will be quantum medicine, quantum surgeries and stuff, in the future, but first we need stop spending resources on tanks and space travel.
FindGoodNickname

Unread post by FindGoodNickname »

Personally, I prefer uploading my brain to a computer, and all problems can be fixed there instead in my real brain. :-)

I think somebody at Google said that at 2030, the chip-in-the-brain-thing would start.
I am definitively in for that!

I mean Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk don't want to die, so they invest a good amount of money into a solution, I think. Like uploading the brain to a machine.
So with every million they earn / hour, I am really happy.
JakeLawe

FindGoodNickname wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:26 am Personally, I prefer uploading my brain to a computer, and all problems can be fixed there instead in my real brain. :-)

I think somebody at Google said that at 2030, the chip-in-the-brain-thing would start.
I am definitively in for that!

I mean Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk don't want to die, so they invest a good amount of money into a solution, I think. Like uploading the brain to a machine.
So with every million they earn / hour, I am really happy.
They're both mentally ill. They don't want to let go of power and ego trip.

I certainly wouldn't want my consciousness. be transferred to a robot, assuming that's even possible but it is not and will never be

Really, immortality is scary. Most people don't know what to do with themselves on a Sunday afternoon and wanna live forever. "Death" is a blessing and a gift, a mercy to the otherwise indescribable torture of never dying..

We going off topic though, how's the genital numbness going? how you feel overall and sexually specifically? perhaps you need more months to see a real change but do take it easy
FindGoodNickname

I feel like on amphetamines. It's both good and stressful (just too much).
But my fatigue is very diminished. Yesterday I was awake for 12 hours without the urge to sleep.
Libido and numbness have become better. I would say 50% of my old self.
But as I said, objectively the amount of ejaculation and ejaculation width / length are worse again.
It depends very much on how much / if I take Sertraline on that day.

Today I have used 25 mg Sertraline, then 20 mg 3 hours later, and then 150 mg Buproprion.
I was not sleepy at all. Halleluja.
FindGoodNickname

I feel great and have vivid sex ideas and morning wood in the morning.
But sleepiness is really annoying. I am awake only around 10 hours per day, and I often have to force myself to stay awake.
But it's still better than some time again where I was mainly in bed all day.

I looked into my diary, and the sleepiness started together with social anxiety. Around 1 month before I started reinstatement.

And I am horny again, but unfortunately I have a gf and can't get wild with others as I had dreamt of.
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Do u have fatigue? As symptom of pssd?
JakeLawe

Ritalin or Kratom dude..But do so under your own risk as you're still taking sertraline.

L - Tyrosine may help too but same applies.

Can you feel your dick skin no problem?
FindGoodNickname

I don't know if it's from PSSD. The sleepiness got really worse when I noticed anxiety coming back.

I have googled Kratom. It's definitively NOT for me because (as you already pointed out) I'm an addictive kind of person.

Yes, I rub my penis on the matrace again, and it feels nice.
And orgasm feels very great!

But - as I have already said - the amount of ejaculation and width is still not like pre-PSSD.

So I have not yet been able to revert all effects of PSSD by reinstatement. And I don't feel horny all the time, but rather often and MUCH more intense than before reinstatement.
FindGoodNickname

@JakeLawe Can you tell me more about L-Tyrosine, please?
JakeLawe

FindGoodNickname wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:10 am @JakeLawe Can you tell me more about L-Tyrosine, please?
Is precursor to epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine if I'm correct.

Can help you with narcolepsy.

Take little at first because can give you a headache at least in my experience.

Have Alpha GPC (precursor of acetylcholine if i remember correctly) for antidote if you get a headache.

L-Tyrosine can act as antidepressant and anxiolitic and help with energy levels/fatigue in some of us. Paradoxically can be good for both narcolepsy and insomnia.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2090930 ... narcolepsy.

I find it way less effective than kratom but more effective than many other supplements. Only bad effects I got was headache if i took too much and a little jittery too if i remember correctly but it passes after few minutes. Haven't taken it in months.

Do some Google, overall should help you stay awake and with mood which will help with sexual symptoms.

Also: if you still taking sertraline you may want to take it easy with experiment with anything else while you take it...not saying you wouldn't possibly benefit from adding more l-tyrosine to your diet while still taking sertraline (cause can be found in some foods) but I'd be cautious.