Proviron, Masteron DHT etc

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Area1255_2021

Re: Proviron, Masteron DHT etc

Unread post by Area1255_2021 »

This is a list of NATURAL Supplements that should restore Testosterone, Free Testosterone, DHT, Fertility, Greater Semen Loads (alike to a Teenager!) & Orgasms for most Users!
Just take what I recommend.
1.) NutraBio Men's Multi-Vitamin. (it has to be this one! --> raises Testosterone & Free Testosterone, specifically)
2.) ZMA or OptiZinc (Nootropics Depot) or BOTH. (preferably both!)
3.) Barlowe's SWEDISH FLOWER POLLEN Extract.
4.) Test Stack Rx - Testosterone Booster (this will solve most, if not all of your issues!)
---They are all supported by Science---
+ Personally recommended by ME!--- ;)
Area1255_2021

Physiol Behav
. 2001 Jul;73(4):579-84. doi: 10.1016/s0031-9384(01)00499-1.
Dihydrotestosterone activates sexual behavior in adult male hamsters but not in juveniles
R D Romeo 1, E Cook-Wiens, H N Richardson, C L Sisk
Affiliations expand
PMID: 11495662 DOI: 10.1016/s0031-9384(01)00499-1
Abstract
The effect of an androgenic metabolite of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), on reproductive behavior and brain androgen receptor (AR) immunoreactivity was compared in juvenile and adult male Syrian hamsters. Prepubertal and adult animals were castrated and treated with 0, 500, or 1000 microg of DHT daily for 1 week and then tested for their ability to engage in mating behavior. The 1000-microg dose of DHT activated intromissions in adult but not prepubertal males. Brains were collected immediately after the behavioral test to investigate whether the lack of a behavioral response to DHT prior to puberty is associated with fewer AR-immunoreactive (AR-ir) cells in the forebrain nuclei that mediate male sexual behavior. In four of the five nuclei within the behavioral circuit that were examined, the number of AR-containing cells was similar in prepubertal and adult males treated with 1000 microg of DHT. Only in the anterior medial amygdala (MeA) was there a greater number of AR-ir cells in adults. These data indicate that (1) DHT does not activate components of male reproductive behavior prior to puberty and (2) the lack of behavioral responsiveness to DHT in prepubertal males is most likely not related to an overall reduction in ARs within the forebrain circuit that mediates mating behavior.
Area1255_2021

BMJ
. 1995 May 20;310(6990):1289-91. doi: 10.1136/bmj.310.6990.1289.
Contribution of dihydrotestosterone to male sexual behaviour.
C S Mantzoros 1, E I Georgiadis, D Trichopoulos
Affiliations expand
PMID: 7773040 PMCID: PMC2549675 DOI: 10.1136/bmj.310.6990.1289
Free PMC article
Abstract
Objective: To document the relative importance of endogenous sex steroids in modulating the frequency of orgasms, the dominant aspect of sexual behaviour in healthy eugonadal men.

Design: Measurement of adrenal and testicular sex steroids in a sample of army recruits and study of their relation to frequency of orgasms ascertained by questionnaire after potential confounding variables were controlled for.

Setting: Military campus and military hospital laboratories in Athens, Greece.

Subjects: 92 consecutively enrolled healthy male recruits aged 18-22 years.

Main outcome measures: Weekly number of orgasms. Serum concentrations of testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate, dihydrotestosterone, oestradiol, oestrone, delta-4-androstenedione, and sex hormone binding globulin.

Results: Serum dihydrotestosterone concentration was the only independent hormonal predictor of the frequency of orgasms; an increase in concentration of 1.36 nmol/l (about 2 SD) corresponded to an average increase of one orgasm a week.

Conclusions: Differences in concentrations of circulating dihydrotestosterone within the normal range may represent a major predictor of sexual activity in healthy young men.
Last edited by Area1255_2021 on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Area1255_2021

Randomized Controlled Trial J Sex Med
. 2014 Oct;11(10):2562-70. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12550. Epub 2014 Apr 20.
Male sexual function can be maintained without aromatization: randomized placebo-controlled trial of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in healthy, older men for 24 months.
Gideon A Sartorius 1, Lam P Ly, David J Handelsman
Affiliations expand
PMID: 24751323 DOI: 10.1111/jsm.12550
Abstract
Introduction: Male sexual function is highly androgen dependent but whether aromatization of testosterone (T) to estradiol is required remains contentious.

Aim: This study aims to investigate the effects of selective estrogen deficiency induced by a nonaromatizable androgen, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), on sexual function of healthy middle-aged and older men.

Methods: Randomized clinical trial of daily transdermal DHT (70 mg) or placebo gel treatment in 114 healthy middle-aged and older (>50 years, mean 60.5 years) men without known prostate disease maintaining selective estrogen deficiency for 24 months.

Outcome measures and analysis: The end points were responses to a psychosexual and mood questionnaire completed before, at 3 months, then at 6 monthly intervals during and 3 months after study. Data were analyzed by mixed model analysis of variance for repeated measures using age and body mass index (BMI) as covariates and including interactions of treatment with age and time-on-study.

Results: DHT treatment increased serum DHT with complete suppression of serum T, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, and estradiol throughout the 24-month study resulting in reduced spinal bone density. There were no spontaneous complaints, or discontinuations for, adverse effects on sexual function during the study. DHT administration had no effects on any of 33 measures of sexual function and mood, apart from a mild, but significant decrease in overall sexual desire, which was reversible after cessation of treatment. Increasing age and less often increasing BMI were associated with significant decreases in most aspects of sexual function.

Conclusions: We conclude that aromatization plays only a minimal role in maintenance of sexual function in healthy eugonadal middle-aged or older men, but age and obesity are significantly associated with decreases in most aspects of self-reported sexual function and satisfaction. The dependence of male sexual function on aromatization may be conditional on age and obesity and can be overcome by a nonaromatizable androgen.

Keywords: Age; Androgen; Aromatase; Aromatization; DHT; Men; Obesity; Sexual Function; Testosterone.

© 2014 International Society for Sexual Medicine.
Area1255_2021

Bump!
Area1255_2021

REVIEW article
Front. Endocrinol., 13 November 2020 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fendo.2020.586909
An Updated Review: Androgens and Cognitive Impairment in Older Men
DHT induces circuit modifications by changing the number of excitatory spine synapses in a paracrine manner, which in turn affects the cognitive function of the brain (12). Cognitive function is the result of high-level neural activity in the human brain. It mainly involves verbal, spatial and memory ability (13).
---BETTER TRANSLATION---
DHT (DihydroTESTOSTERONE) induces circuit modifications by changing the number of excitatory spine synapses (growing them!) in a paracrine manner, which in turn affects the cognitive function of the brain (12). Cognitive function is the result of high-level neural activity in the human brain. It mainly involves verbal, spatial and memory ability (13).[
Troskie

Unread post by Troskie »

Well, My TRT is coming tomorrow and i'm starting to feel nervous taking it. I'm nervous because I've noticed how much i'm balding (30 y.o. male) and am sort of freaked out at speeding up that process / making it worse.

I've had pssd for ~10 years since taking celexa at 19. I haven't taken any other ssri in that time, and am just beyond convinced I won't get back to some semblance of my old self without medication. I'm considering trying prozac + buspar now, prior to giving TRT (test, hcg, possibly proviron) a shot.

I feel indecisive on this decision to the point of paralysis. Its a funny tradeoff. I think TRT will make me feel better mentally and probably help my libido some, but the SSRI could help mentally too while letting me keep my hair (plus with buspar possibly more libido). Part of me is like - i've gone 10 years off ssris, if some % of healing happens naturally over time I could reverse that by starting a ssri back up. But then again, I feel like it has not gotten appreciably better, if anything its worse now than at the +1/2 year post ssri mark.