Get on YouTube or do something

Topics related to activism.
FindGoodNickname

Get on YouTube or do something

Unread post by FindGoodNickname »

I am wondering why many people here and on other forums go silent (whatever this means... we don't know).

If you're feeling bad, then raise awareness by doing a YouTube documentary or call YouTube documentary guys to make a video.
Like many cancer patients already do.

It's not good if people just go silent and vanish as if nothing ever happened.
This is frustrating.

I have talked about my condition with all my family members, and one told me he suffers from PSF.
I asked him if he reported it to the medication authorities, and he did NOT.
Even when I asked him, he wouldn't.

I don't understand it.

People are desperate enough to suffer and to even take their own lives, bu they don't even manage to make documentaries or report their condition or do something that raises public awareness.
I don't understand it, and I hope that more people speak out loud and raise awareness.
anacleta

Re: Get on YouTube or do something

Unread post by anacleta »

Have you already published your own video?
The youtube video with my testimony (only voice) had reached 13,000 views in a year, and this compared to other videos on this topic is already a lot (i.e., always a little) also considering that it is in Italian with subtitles. Now it's offline because of my privacy concerns, I've made other disclosure videos but they get very few views.
Someone with a channel already in place and with many many subscribers must think about publishing videos, otherwise there is almost no point.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

First someone needs to know what to search for. If people dont know what PSSD is they won't search for it. That's where it's on us suffers to spread awareness about it. Hashtag the antidepressants along with pssd is important. Also commenting about PSSD on Facebook groups and Youtubers videos that promote how great and wonderful antidepressants are is another way to spread awareness.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

anacleta wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:59 am Have you already published your own video?
The youtube video with my testimony (only voice) had reached 13,000 views in a year, and this compared to other videos on this topic is already a lot (i.e., always a little) also considering that it is in Italian with subtitles. Now it's offline because of my privacy concerns, I've made other disclosure videos but they get very few views.
Someone with a channel already in place and with many many subscribers must think about publishing videos, otherwise there is almost no point.
Almost everyone with PSSD has these privacy concerns.