Everything we knew about PSSD is wrong. Check out why.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
redditorx4

Re: Everything we knew about PSSD is wrong. Check out why.

Unread post by redditorx4 »

Impermanence wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:16 am
redditorx4 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:42 am
Impermanence wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:39 am

Hello. As far we don't really know about what truly PSSD is, from every supplement we can find a way of how it would works. How many times I discovered a plant or a supplement and made a lot of research and thought that could cure PSSD because it enhance dopamine, lower serotonin, or enhance AMPc, or up regulate androgen receptor or demethylate and so on.
Theory is good but for sure the treatment of PSSD will not come from hypothesis and theory. How many of us loose so many time because of the idea of 5HT1A downregulation? How many got cured?
I truly think the cure will come by hazard when someone will test a supplement (Urine camel for example) and get cure and then another guy tests and get cured as well and so on.
yes absolutely, im the only one benefitted from it i think. erections at some point turn to 100% hardness and sensitivity is there. all after i drank only 0.5 gram of camel urine. in 2 days. and since then im only seeing improvements
You drank it just two days and you're still good? When did you drink it (how many days ago)?
19 december 2022. is the time i ordered it. i dont know when it came home. when i drank, it 1 or 2 week later i saw its effects such as spontaneous 100% hard erections. another 1 or 2 weeks passed by the erections seemed to be gone. until i decided to masturbate i was able to orgasm but erection was little bit harder to achieve. after that i only saw improvements again. such as hard erections and they seem permanent God willing. altough my libido is not as it used to be before. i can get erections only if i (i call it the) "recharge period" thats like 4 days or 1 week period where i rest my body and when i touch my self 100% erection. i can masturbate without the recharge period but my erection will be weaker. thus i have to wait 4 days and get 100% hard erections again for rest of my life God willing
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

redditorx4 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:08 am
redditorx4 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:42 am
yes absolutely, im the only one benefitted from it i think. erections at some point turn to 100% hardness and sensitivity is there. all after i drank only 0.5 gram of camel urine. in 2 days. and since then im only seeing improvements
You drank it just two days and you're still good? When did you drink it (how many days ago)?
19 december 2022. is the time i ordered it. i dont know when it came home. when i drank, it 1 or 2 week later i saw its effects such as spontaneous 100% hard erections. another 1 or 2 weeks passed by the erections seemed to be gone. until i decided to masturbate i was able to orgasm but erection was little bit harder to achieve. after that i only saw improvements again. such as hard erections and they seem permanent God willing. altough my libido is not as it used to be before. i can get erections only if i (i call it the) "recharge period" thats like 4 days or 1 week period where i rest my body and when i touch my self 100% erection. i can masturbate without the recharge period but my erection will be weaker. thus i have to wait 4 days and get 100% hard erections again for rest of my life God willing
OK. Why don't you try to drink more? Like a little bit every day to see if improvement remains and maybe get totally cured?
From which country are you from? Doesn't look easy to order it in Europe!
redditorx4

Unread post by redditorx4 »

Impermanence wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:23 am
redditorx4 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:08 am

OK. Why don't you try to drink more? Like a little bit every day to see if improvement remains and maybe get totally cured?
From which country are you from? Doesn't look easy to order it in Europe!
its very hard to find fresh camel urine in europe. i have to go to middle east preferably saudi arabia which im planning to do. im expecting full recovery in 2023, if this camel urine helps me i wil let the community know (so that they might get cured to) (ps its not instant cure it takes weeks to see improvements slowly) God willing ;)
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

This useless troll should be banned.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

redditorx4 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:40 pm
guacamo wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:57 pm I do not threaten anyone, don't know where u got this assumption, I am just burned out and need a break. Thought that i will make faster progress on certain topics but it did not happen unfortunately. I understand your confusion on my post, but try to research those topics yourself which i basically handed on a plate where to go, that way it should not take that long.

I described why giving exact treatment is impossible for now, there is too many variables, too many factors that influence each other, but where these variables exist is in my opinion very important, does let people to make educated guess instead of randomly taking anything hoping it's going to help. I do not expect positive feedback after 1 day or even week, being accustomed with the idea for each individual person will take some time, but i believe those who are motivated will do their own research based on what i posted and for such people i wrote this post. This links very much with pssd, vitamin b3 creates NAD, which electron acceptor in cell respiration cycle, same as b2, vit b12 is used in fatty acid oxidation to create ATP, b1 is used in creating acetyl-coa from pyruvate, inositol inhibits AMPK function, sjw interacts with cell respiration in similar fashion as some of b vitamins do. Most of the people on this forum are super sensitive to any sort of b vitamin, as well as some of the minerals and supplements. It also links to something called "one carbon metabolism", something i consider worthwile to be accustomed with

SSRI affect cell respiration in many ways. Did you read wikipedia articles that i did recommend to read in my post? You can spike your serotonin or dopamine all you want and it will do nothing so the idea has to be abandoned. Indeed these receptors may be part of the problem but they are not where one should look for treatment. Every supplement that is spoken on this forum and has ever relieved symptoms or cured someone affects the pathways i mentioned. Optimizing these pathways is the key. A lot of people who became spontaneously cured did not take any supplement and instead adopted healthy lifestyle such as good diet and exercising, AMPK modulation is one of the reasons that exercise induce wellbeing in people. I know 5-ht1a or dopamine receptor downregulation sounds more plausible, because it is very very simple to understand and because of this also easy to accept. What i wrote in the end is not rocket science but i admit it is definitely more challenging to understand than something so plain and simple as 1 receptor not working. I do not negate that downregulation of certain receptors exist in pssd, buit even if it is true, it is not a problem, the problem is that downstream effects of these receptors change after SSRI intake, but i will not dwelve this topic because this is both harder to understand and has 0 practical use. No one would have any possibility to reverse those changes focusing directly at them, even if they wanted. If you want to try something take niacin, electron carrier in cell respiration cycle and baking soda, will donate bicarbonate ion, but i warn you it may help or crash you and reaction is impossible to predict beforehand. If you plan to do it start with miniscule amount, I do not want to be responsible for someone irresponsibility. Start from few mg of both and asses the effect it has on you, if positive you may then raise a bit again and so on. I do not say this to help you cure PSSD but i gave you 2 indermediates in the cycle to find out by yourself that something is going on. PSSD is cellular metabolism disease, they are all interlinked but cellular respiration and one carbon metabolism are prime examples where you can influence thing with even 1 vitamin and feel a lot different for good or for worse.

There are many protocols like that but there is no way to predict how these protocols will carry out on certain individuals, it is similar to psychiatric protocols where they prescribe medication without any proper assesment that would validate the decision, something which we all experienced at one point or another. This won't cure anything but will give you some perspective how symptoms can change or modulate. But remember safety first, if you plan to start, do it with very little at first. There is no point in treating yourself just to feel worse afterwards.
hello guacamo thank you so much for research. what caught my atention in your previous comment was enzymes and gene or dna methylation.

after i took camel urine for 2 days since then i am experiencing windows,

can you research this as im from europe https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20883769/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 2X15001965

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8347850/

p21, atp,p450 1a1 enzymes etc what do you think do you think this might be it?

can you research what those properties do to the body? can you read the whole thing all 3 websites my english not good lol sorry
First study is in-vitro study, it means it is in cultivated cell culture, and it shows that camel urine reduces expression of liver enzyme P4501A1, which is responsible for things like fat metabolism. In my opinion this study does not prove or disprove anything because it is not of very high quality. Usually in vitro studies can be extrapolated if there is many of them and they may be used as a premise to do larger studies in vivo. It is hard to make any take based from this study.

Second study is basically looking at what camel urine is composed of using technique called "mass spectomectry". It shows that there are plenty of chemicals in camel urine, some of which posess biological activity, i can not really tell much more from this study.

Third study looks into camel urine as a terapeutic agent for treatment of the diseases. This study tries to asses how camel urine affects certain diseases, comments previous studies on camel urine and tries to asses what metabolic effects underlie it's effects. It is pretty large study and it is hard to summarize it within few sentences. Whetever it found anything relevant is up to an opinion.

P21 protein is part of signaling pathway, which serves several functions, one of which is reaction to the DNA stress within the cell. What is interesting is that P21 protein signaling is mediated through another protein named P53, which is activated by AMPK which i wrote about earlier. AMPK is also some sort of stress-mediated response - lack of energy, for example when body lacks ATP. ATP is a molecule that serves as a fuel in the cells. When body lacks ATP, AMPK signaling activates, it inhibits our anabolic reactions so to say. AMPK basically says "there is not enough energy, we need to tell the cells to create energy". If you want to know how it relates to what i said in my post it is basically like this. When you experience energy stress, your body activates AMPK, then AMPK may activate p53, some of the effects of p21 are mediated by p53. That may be a long shot, but if there is a connection is see this as it.
Joao Paulo Brasil

Unread post by Joao Paulo Brasil »

good night guacamo.
I've tried several meds and even testosterone. I had a window with reintegration of two drugs escitalopram and vortioxetine. But what most calls my attention is that I always have an improvement with the use of the Peruvian stretcher. I feel better sensitivity in the genital organ. Did you study about it? Is there any relationship between Peruvian maca and your theory?
Escitalopram and venlafaxine (7 months)
With PSSD FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS.