Crash after covid vaccination

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
guacamo

Re: Crash after covid vaccination

Unread post by guacamo »

People on facebook groups and reddit also blame 5G and GMO for DNA mutations. brain controll and genetic diseases, this argument has no value. Untill there aren't meta analyses we can not say vaccine contributes to anything. This is analogical argument that is anti scientific and carry no merit.
Copper

Unread post by Copper »

Which vaccine is now thought to be have the least risk? Sinovac?
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Copper wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:07 am Which vaccine is now thought to be have the least risk? Sinovac?
The first one that reaches your arm is the least risk.

Because the risk of covid-19 is overwhelming, keep in mind that we sadly lost people from the PSSD community due to covid-19 complications.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4614&p=42597&hilit=kaleb#p42597 RIP :cry:
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Copper

Unread post by Copper »

arahant wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:12 am The first one that reaches your arm is the least risk.
Biontech or sinovac, I can get either of them tomorrow. I think about choosing sinovac as the non-mrna vaccines would presumably be safer.
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

Copper wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:20 am
arahant wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:12 am The first one that reaches your arm is the least risk.
Biontech or sinovac, I can get either of them tomorrow. I think about choosing sinovac as the non-mrna vaccines would presumably be safer.
Read the studies. Sinovac is way less effective so way more risky.
Even in China, they are thinking about switching to MRNa vaccines.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
Copper

Unread post by Copper »

Thomas wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:12 pm
Copper wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:20 am
Read the studies. Sinovac is way less effective so way more risky.
Even in China, they are thinking about switching to MRNa vaccines.
I meant the risk from vaccine itself.
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

Maxin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:06 pm I made a whole post on here a couple weeks ago but not sure why it never showed up. Lots of men complaining of erectile dysfunction after the vaccine. Theory is because the vaccine hammers the organs with the most ACE2 receptors (lungs, heart, testicles). Anyone with pssd should NOT be getting the vaccine. Like throwing gasoline on a burning fire.
In regards to ACE2, I found this online recently:

Abstract 186: ACE2 Activation Protects Corpus Cavernosum Impairment Induced by Hypercholesterolemia

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161 ... ppl_1.A186#

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is multicausal disorder strictly associated with cardiovascular diseases. ACE2 is a key enzyme of the renin angiotensin system which plays an essential role in the cardiovascular system; however, the function of this enzyme in erectile tissues has never been investigated. Here we examined the expression of ACE2 in erectile tissues and its protective actions against hypercholesterolemic-induced corpus cavernosum injures. ACE2 expression was evaluated by immunostaining and western blot. Apolipoprotein E knockout (ApoE-/-) mice fed with Western-type diet for 11 weeks were treated with DIZE, an ACE2 activator compound, or vehicle during the last 3 weeks. Collagen and reactive oxygen species (ROS) content within the corpus cavernosum (CC) were evaluated by Sirius red and dihydroethidium staining, respectively. Protein expression of nNOS, eNOS, NADPH subunits (p67-phox and p22-phox) was assessed by western blot. Functional studies in CC strips were performed in an isometric organ bath. ACE2 was expressed in smooth muscle and endothelial cells of mouse CC. Interestingly, this enzyme was downregulated in penis from hypercholesterolemic mice. The treatment with DIZE reduced ROS production and NADPH oxidase expression in penis from ApoE-/- mice. Furthermore, DIZE treatment elevated vascular NO production (untreated-ApoE-/-: 11.3±1.1 vs. treated-ApoE-/-: 18.7±4.5, mol/L of serum NO3-) and augmented the expression of nNOS and eNOS in the penis. The NO-dependent relaxation induced by acetylcholine (ACh) was significantly increased in CC strip from DIZE-treated ApoE-/- mice (wild type 53.7%; untreated-ApoE-/- 39.3%; treated-ApoE-/- 52.1%, percentage of relaxation at 1μM of ACh). Additionally, DIZE treatment decreased collagen content within the CC. Of note, these beneficial actions of DIZE on the CC were not associated with changes in atherosclerotic plaque deposition or serum lipid profile. In summary, ACE2 activation attenuated oxidative stress, augmented NO bioavailability and decreased collagen deposition in CC of hypercholesterolemic mice. These results demonstrate that ACE2 is expressed and functional in erectile tissue, suggesting that this enzyme might have significant therapeutic benefits against ED.
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

At present, the old SSRI fluvoxamine may be new hope for the COVID-19 pandemic
In an Exploratory analysis, three SSRIs (escitalopram, fluoxetine, and paroxetine) were significantly associated with reduced risk of intubation or death
SARS-CoV-2 binds to ACE2 receptor on the cells, resulting in acid sphingomyelinase (ASM) activation, converting sphingomyelin to ceramide. The ASM/ceramide system can facilitate viral entry. Antidepressants, such as fluvoxamine, inhibit ASM and ceramide-enriched membrane domain formation, resulting in decreased viral entry.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41380-021-01432-3
6-Eggs!

Unread post by 6-Eggs! »

I have had 4 jabs, no issues at all, no change that I could feel other than a few days of tiredness.