Worst offenders for PSSD and things to avoid taking

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Tree

Re: Worst offenders for PSSD and things to avoid taking

Unread post by Tree »

iwantmylifeback wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:14 pm
Tree wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:30 pm
iwantmylifeback wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:25 pm

What does this mean?
It's the acute response to agonism to protect receptor from desensitization. After chronic agonist use internalized receptors become desensitized.
Thx but still confused. Are you saying the receptors are kind of hiding so they don’t get desensitized?
Yes, the process is called endocytosis. It's to prevent receptor desensitization from acute receptor activation. A regulatory mechanism the body uses to maintain homeostasis.

"A receptor-mediated endocytosis process that results in the movement of receptors from the plasma membrane to the inside of the cell. The process begins when cell surface receptors are monoubiquitinated following ligand-induced activation".
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

Tree wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:42 am
Tree wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:30 pm
It's the acute response to agonism to protect receptor from desensitization. After chronic agonist use internalized receptors become desensitized.
Thx but still confused. Are you saying the receptors are kind of hiding so they don’t get desensitized?
Yes, the process is called endocytosis. It's to prevent receptor desensitization from acute receptor activation. A regulatory mechanism the body uses to maintain homeostasis.

"A receptor-mediated endocytosis process that results in the movement of receptors from the plasma membrane to the inside of the cell. The process begins when cell surface receptors are monoubiquitinated following ligand-induced activation".
So how do you make them come out again
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

iwantmylifeback wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:13 am

Regaining sert function that has been permeantly hindered from ssri
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

Tree wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:17 am

How do you regain it
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

Everytime I take NAC for cold reasons it improve my erectile function. I read about NAC as acetylcholine boost.
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

iwantmylifeback wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:56 am
Tree wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:17 am

How do you regain it
Wnt/b activation in the dorsal raphe to Inhibit mir-16 which upregulates sert. I don't know what drugs or supplements activate wnt specifically in the raphe.
raskolnikov

Unread post by raskolnikov »

Alcohol. Some day I'll open a single topic to relate my experience. I just need more time to give my theory more reliability. What I can say now is that completely cutting off alcohol is doing wonders to me, and this Christimas I started drinking again for some days and, as expected, crashed.
The_Eye

Unread post by The_Eye »

Once I took 1 GABA Supplement capsule, 500 mg.
I managed to lose my 20% genital sensitivity that was left (now it is almost zero), plus I now have chronic constipation. And they say it can't cross the BBB lol.
DJoke

Unread post by DJoke »

I took Moclobemid IMAO inhibitor, potentially safe and pro sexual.. I wanted to try improve my PSSD conditions by another meds for the first time. It crashed me so heavily. After a yesr I did not come back to my baseline. Would not reccomend to anyone.