Significant improvement with SJW

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
DrugsAreBad

Significant improvement with SJW

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

I've ran a few experiments with SJW and had significant improvement.

The high hyperforin variant seems to only be negative. It feels a lot like an SSRI in that it makes me numb. This numbness remains after quitting, but I've learnt that this can be fixed by a single dose of inositol. Inositol initially increases numbness, but gets me back to baseline as before the high hyperforin SJW when it wears off.

High hypericin is promising. It can make me more or less emotional, dream more or less and increase or decrease libido. I don't quite understand how to use it, but here are some things I've learned.

A single pill is far too high a dose. The box says "250mg". I don't know if this is supposed to be the weight of the pill of the amount of SJW in the pill. Either way the actual weight of a pill according to my scale is 550mg. I've found doses of around 50mg to be beneficial, making me feel more alive, while anything over 150mg increases negative effects.

Taking any dose more often than every 48h is too often. SJW lasts a long time so even small doses add up if taken too often.

The initial effects were negative. This probably convinces a lot of people to quit too early. It took me about three weeks to see any positive effects. I had inconsistent effects while on it. Sometimes positive and sometimes negative, but more negative than positive. Interestingly, the positive effects I saw on SJW increased significantly when I quit. So after quitting, the experiment turned into a success.
Gameclay

Re: Significant improvement with SJW

Unread post by Gameclay »

Would you be able to tell us what symptoms improved and to what extent? Sexual, mental, etc? Thanks alot
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

How many days did the improvements stay after you quit?
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

What's correct, hypericin or hyperforin is promising? Couldn't decide after reading viewtopic.php?p=38951#p38951
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Gameclay wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:49 am Would you be able to tell us what symptoms improved and to what extent? Sexual, mental, etc? Thanks alot
Better libido and feeling more alive.
Delfador wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:13 am How many days did the improvements stay after you quit?
Around a week. Going to start SJW again for a longer time period.
kpavel wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:43 am What's correct, hypericin or hyperforin is promising? Couldn't decide after reading viewtopic.php?p=38951#p38951
Hypericin.
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

I want to re-share my story using SJW:
I remember first dosing, not really noticing much at all. In fact, the second day, I actually thought my symptoms were getting worse. I almost quit.

But then, I had something very scary and exciting happen to my brain.

I remember I was half-dreaming one night, and having this grim-reaper looking like entity, standing in front of me. I was a little scared, but he came over to me and really hurt me, did something to my head, but then afterwards I remember laughing and saying thank you, I remember feeling like he had taken away something that was stuck inside me, and then I was free again, a liberating moment.

Anyway, this was then followed by the start of the “random flashbacks of emotions”. This was the first sign that something significant was changing, for the better. Day 4-5 all orgasm feeling and erection feelings were excellent. Morning woods and sexual dreams came back too.

Day 6 on St John's Wort extract (Ze 117) - LOW in hyperforin:
ALL my PSSD symptoms have reversed.... Complete sensation back, feeling, anhedonia disappeared, I have a thrill for life, excitatory response and RANDOM Flashbacks and emotions.

Keep in mind that in the past I had used Perika SJW brand, but this did not help me at all, in fact, I felt hyper-paranoid and anxious and even more numbed on this particular extract.

This is copying what CYPRO does to me on the rebound... But I feel much better using SJW Ze 117 low in hyperforin instead of relying on diabetic cyproheptadine just to feel good. And I feel like this SJW will lead to permanent effects if I stick with it for long enough.

SEXUALITY/PSSD
My refractory period has gone down significantly, I have erotic dreams again and I can have a massive climax and pleasure again. Stronger ‘gasms. Quicker reload. I get erections just staring at hot girls easily, like a 14 year old again.

This is also what I have noticed from St. John's Wort Extract (Positive effects started on day 3, and got WORSE initially):
-Flashbacks and waves of emotions like when I was a child. This was robbed from me, almost as if I had been SSRI'd.
-I started crying at night about my past soccer childhood career that ended… This was an AMAZING feeling, being able to FEEL the pain of crying…. Crying was difficult for me prior to this.
-Hurt feelings when something bad happens, that little stab to the heart feeling is back.
-Difficulty working at a fast pace, because I am emotional or feeling my thoughts which is interrupting my flow state. Usually when I'm numb, I can work insanely quick and find myself in a flow state a lot. This is harder when I am alive again.
-Thrill and excitatory response is back, the suspense feeling is back, I can FEEL a movie or music.
-Less altruistic and more focused on how I can SATISFY myself, more addictive prone, more inclined to take risks.
-More distracted.
-Startle response back.
-Entranced by the music. Tickles and goosebumps are back.
-Emotional flashbacks to when I was younger playing video games at Tato’s.
-Slightly more unusual behaviours and less stable, but more emotional, way more emotional, the emotional depth has come back online fully. That thrill and excitatory response has come back and is like a feeling in the chest that is just there and tickling
-Little bit slower and worsened verbal fluency, but this is because I am now more HEIGHTENED and thrill is back!!!
-Flashbacks to sitting down at primary school for MOVIES in the halls, where we used to sit down and feel that thrill of sitting next to hot girls…. that little excitation of being in , where we used to have assembly’s and I used to get excited if a hot girl sat near me!!!
-Anticipation for the BELL to go, in class, waiting for break, the excitation and thrill to go outside and SHOW off.
-Hyper alert and vigilant.
-Hesitation before speaking, that little thrill is back.
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

Yeah, I read your story on longecity just 2 days before. I think hypericin could be helpful, altough it was 5htp and SJW I took when got pssd.
itsthe5ht2areceptor

Unread post by itsthe5ht2areceptor »

I just took it for almost 2 months and nothing. :(
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

I would not trust in ErgogenicHealth story.

He is the guy who actually recommends takeing trazodone on his webside (among other bullshit) claiming that it may help with pssd! Take a look:

https://www.ergogenic.health/blog/pssd- ... ysfunction

I got severly crashed both by trazodone and SJW that he recommended to me and I was hospistalized by that fact (after trazo crash was deeply suicidal).

This guy is fake and all his stories are made up just to use other sufferers as a guinea pigs.

Please be carfull, this Lucas Aoun is dangerous.