Re: cabergoline - Sonny OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Mon May 27, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm taking .5 every other day.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

ssinus on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 am

Anyone know where I can get Cabergoline from, within EU ?

Thanks,

Ssinus~
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Try looking for "research chemicals" or on bodybuilding forums, particularly ones where people are open about steroid use.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

rjulian on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Hey,
I remember reading somewhere that Cabergoline by decreasing Prolactin inhibits neurogenesis, formation of new brain cells. Have you guys heard this as well? If so I wonder are there long term repercussions for young adults staying on Cabergoline. For that matter, would any drug or supplement that decreases Prolactin inhibit neurogenesis?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:20 am

sounds like bollocks to me. Not to mention people with PD take many times the dosage we would take.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

rjulian on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Hey, I knew I wasn't imagining it, here's where I read that about Cabergoline and neurogenesis (in the second last paragraph) But yes Sonny it probably is very unlikely with such small doses you are taking. Besides I'd rather have a functioning penis than make new scent-related memories any day...haha

Sex and Cabergoline
By David Jay Brown

Cabergoline is a fairly new pharmaceutical that has enormous potential to aid male stamina. Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of carbergoline is that it has been found to substantially raise a man’s chances of sustaining multiple orgasms during sex. Some men on cabergoline are able to have numerous multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

Cabergoline, which is marketed under the trade name of Dostinex, is used to treat Parkinson's disease, to prevent women producing milk when they want to stop breast feeding, and to lower prolactin levels in patients with a pituitary tumor. It is also sometimes used to help men with sexual dysfunction.

It is cabergoline’s capacity to lower prolactin levels that makes it such a sexual wonder drug for men. Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone, closely related to growth hormone, that stimulates the secretion of milk of women. The hormone also has the effect of reducing a man’s desire for more sex by preventing new erections. Cabergoline has been found to to minimize the effects of the hormone prolactin, which is produced by men at the point of orgasm. As a result, some subjects who tried the drug found that they were able to have multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

In one study, 60 subjects, all healthy males, between the ages of 22 and 31, normally needed a break of 19 minutes between lovemaking sessions. However, after taking Cabergoline, they were able to have several orgasms within a few minutes. Medical psychologist Manfred Schedlowski, who was involved in the trials at Essen in Germany, said the drug raised the libido to enable the male to orgasm again more quickly.

Schedlowski said, "We saw that prolactin rises after orgasm and then thought maybe prolactin is a negative feedback system. Subjects who took this drug had decreased prolactin levels, and reported their orgasm was better and there was a shorter refractory period. We interviewed these subjects and found they were able to have multiple orgasms in very rapid succession. This is sitting very nicely with our hypothesis that orgasms and sexual drive are steered by prolactin and dopamine in the brain."

Cabergoline was reported to have no side effects on men during the tests, according to a paper that was published in the International Journal of Impotence Research. However, there may be a drawback. There’s evidence that the release of prolactin in the brain, which surges during orgasm, promotes the growth of new neurons in the brain--a process called neurogenesis. Researchers at the University of Cal-gary discovered that the release of prolactin spurs the growth of new brain cells in the front regions of the brain involved in smell. So Cabergoline may allow men to have multiple orgasms at the expense of
less brain growth. Sounds like a tough call to me.

Researchers are carrying out trials to investigate whether Cabergoline will have similar effects on women. Some anecdotal reports suggest that the drug has the potential to enhance the intensity of orgasms in both men and women.
Wozzi7

Anyone tried Cabergoline before or as part of a stack?

Unread post by Wozzi7 »

Hello everyone,

Can anyone give me a detailed timeline of their experience with Cabergoline?

I looked around the forums and couldn't really find people who tried it or gave it a chance, except for Sonny.

And if you have tried it, did you combine it with anything else?
Ghost

Re: Anyone tried Cabergoline before or as part of a stack?

Unread post by Ghost »

I think Apachuri has, and with some permanent success too it would appear.

http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... ates#p1591

I don't know if he specifically mentions it there. He does in an older post.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)