Getting even better 70%-->90% pre pssd

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fbz

Re: Getting even better 70%-->90% pre pssd

Unread post by fbz »

WeWillOvercome wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:06 am FBZ what brands of lithium and CBD. Can you send links?
I use swanson's orotate and i'm not continuing cbd anymore, i don't want to risk
fbz

Unread post by fbz »

Opressorzx wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:04 am
fbz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:38 am Hi, many of you may read my previous post "getting better 80% pre pssd". My state was fluctuating between 70% and 90% depends on day. I'm still on lithium and i'm aiming to taper off everything but lithium. I made a discover that after a weed i was getting almost 100% pre pssd state ( before weed was always killing my sex-drive to 0% just like alcohol). I read the psot that one guy who was on lithium too cured himslef with cbd after lithium. I tried cbd weed and it gave me similar improvements to normal weed so i'll be aiming to add cbd oil to lithium after my state will stabilize, hoping for recover. Now som statistics:

Before:
EQ 1-2/10
Libido 1-2/10
Emotions 6/10
Sensibility and pleasure 3/10

After Lithium:
EQ 7-8/10
Libido 7-8/10
Emotions 8/10
Sensibility and pleasure 7-9/10 (depends on day)

During lithium and after cbd or thc (weed):
EQ 9/10
Libido 9/10
Emotions 9/10
Sensibility and pleasure 9/10

I'm not science guy at all but i think the improvements are coming from CBD causing the agonism of 5HT1A, also cbd is anti-dopaminergic and maybe this effect is counter balanced by tyrosine which i take. But main improvements are coming from lithium which probably demetylates genes and make something with tryptophan supply. If you can tell my possible theory why cbd is working so well with lithium, write please. I'm taking shilajit, bcaa and tyrosine except lithium. I'm not taking CBD daily it was just a test.

I'm not on this forum daily, i'll come every couple of days to answer you. I'm daily on discord servers: https://discord.gg/6Mzavg (support server) and on research server that you must pay for access (10$/month). All credits for Meso as before, without him i wouldn't even think about lithium as a potent supplement, i would still test maca, tribulus etc. and consider testosterone injections. Thanks Meso even if you are not reading this.
Can you tell me more about how was your lithium treatment?
And how is your actual treatment with shilajit, bcaa and tyrosine?
I'm off shilajit and bcaa for now only taking lithium and slowly tapering off tyrosine. For now improvements sticks. I'm considering adding panax ginseng
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

Any updates here? Did lithium I rotate solve this for you