9-MBC

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
magnilo

9-MBC

Unread post by magnilo »

Has anyone tried 9-MBC for pssd? I would be interested in hearing any eventual reports, as it looks really promising.
tonyareias

Re: 9-MBC

Unread post by tonyareias »

Nop but sounds great.. hope don’t give anxiety as side effect.

https://medium.com/@LucasAoun/9-mbc-rep ... eedd4b57bb
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

my shipment from sciencebio arrived, have prepared 18 capsules with 10-15mg 9mbc each
will start soon. i was taking 40mg of nsi189 for the past weeks with little effect (i suspect it wasnt nsi at all since it usually works very well for me)
will update :) fingers crossed

(btw my issue is mainly lack of lasting erection, poor sensitivity and delayed ejaculation + anhedonia and lack of drive/motivation)
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

magnilo wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:22 am my shipment from sciencebio arrived, have prepared 18 capsules with 10-15mg 9mbc each
will start soon. i was taking 40mg of nsi189 for the past weeks with little effect (i suspect it wasnt nsi at all since it usually works very well for me)
will update :) fingers crossed

(btw my issue is mainly lack of lasting erection, poor sensitivity and delayed ejaculation + anhedonia and lack of drive/motivation)
Let us know how it goes :)
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

have been taking it three weeks for now, tbh i dont think its doing much at all, especially in pssd terms
i do feel a bit more driven, awake, social, but its not very tangible.
silentpain89

Unread post by silentpain89 »

Thx for the update...I took it too for 1 week (I have PFS btw.), and it didnt do much...I was going to try it again, but your feedback has settled things down..
Its just frustrating.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Trying now ...2nd day...will update at a later date
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

10 days now. I don't notice any improvement in anything to be honest.
rmichaelballow

Unread post by rmichaelballow »

You'd need at least 20 days on 9-ME-BC (or more) to determine efficacy. And that's assuming you have a dose that's effective enough for YOU. Dopamine is 1000% involved in PSSD, and the research on BC is quite clear: Not at 5 or before 5 days, but after 10 days, and thereafter ongoingly, benefits present themselves. This paper lays that out: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22380576/

But who knows. It may take you 50 days of using it, to sufficiently up-regulate tyrosine hydroxlyase, and regenerate enough dopaminergic neurons. Remember though: there is no panacea or singular magical compound that "works" for PSSD. You'll need an entire regimen, addressing every single facet of the sexual system, which DOES include managing Testosterone, Prolactin, and Estradiol.