This might be the key! Androgen function in the spotlight.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Amisrableguy

Re: This might be the key! Androgen function in the spotlight.

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

Now how can anyone take this guys side over mine the dude contradicted himself then proceeded to gaslight me when I hit him with solid evidence

U see how he ran away and tried to gaslight me into saying it’s a childish disagreement

Well if u said trt worked on another forum now u saying it dosent u are a liar(I can prove u with evidence u said trt worked)

So how could anyone take u srs

Another lie I caught this guy in is Hgh
He said he ran 2iu of Hgh but then said he ran mk-677 for months

Again it’s well known mk/677 equals 2iu so maybe he is exaggerating as he post history has shown he isn’t a very honest person

Which I can prove with multiple contradictory post on other forums

And the fact this guy is trying to call me a drug dealer for testosterone just shows how twisted this guy is

What’s the point of these forums if we are just gonna be gaslighted

I showed this guy scientific literature of people recovering brain damage with Hgh

So for this guy to say it has nothing to do with our problem

Is gonna hurt someone because it’s scientifically proven to grow brain cells

It’s cost like 15 cents for a gram of testosterone (super cheap)

It cost me a 100 bucks for like a 10 year supply
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Guys stop the bickering, or I will lock this thread. Amisrableguy, stop making accusations against other members without evidence, and stop claiming something is "scientifically proven" without providing links to studies.

This thread is for discussion on androgen function as it relates to PSSD.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
Amisrableguy

TalkingAnt wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:08 pm Guys stop the bickering, or I will lock this thread. Amisrableguy, stop making accusations against other members without evidence, and stop claiming something is "scientifically proven" without providing links to studies.

This thread is for discussion on androgen function as it relates to PSSD.
I do have evidence he said it never worked at all

Which contradicts his post right here

bickering the info he is spreading could srs hurt someone

https://imgur.com/a/yJuQbxl

I can pull up more also dude has contradicted himself left and right

And here is scientifically evidence Hgh cures tbi and pssd

The guy was on antidepressants also and took Hgh to heal his nasty side effects from them and it worked

https://www.priory.com/psychiatry/Growt ... ession.htm

https://facultyopinions.com/prime/726061848
Amisrableguy

Are people seeing were I’m coming from when I say vkn1 is no good

a hormone doctor could easily see this guy just needed a better protocol!

He is the only person who claims to have taken Hgh with pssd and had no results but then his post history shows he is dishonest person who contradicts and backtracks

The info he spreads is to feel better about is shortcomings he is to lazy to do things right so he knocks the treatment down as a whole

So why am I being deleted for calling him out at the end of the day what sense would it make it out brains are perfectly healthy and hormones and to not have libido!

In my opinion vkg1 should be banned I have provided picture proof he is dishonest

If we’re all trying to get better than having on the forum knocking down in my opinion the two most important treatments for pssd(androgens,neuron growth)

Here is a scientific literature that say microdose testosterone is the most effective way to do a trt protocol

This guy said it’s not even possible to microdose so imagine if someone seen that who was ok trt and sucidal god forbid and all he needed was to microdose

And this dude vgk1 comes in and tells him it’s not possible to microdose testosterone(complete lie) that’s the whole point of test prop(2 day ester)

So we allow people on this forum

Who refuse to answer simple question,lie,this guy said it’s not possible to microdose testosterone

Anyone with common sense would tell u this guy has been living under a rock if he believes that

https://themenshealthclinic.co.uk/micro ... t-therapy/
Sam_1

Unread post by Sam_1 »

Amisrableguy wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:45 pm Are people seeing were I’m coming from when I say vkn1 is no good

He is the only person who claims to have taken Hgh with pssd and had no results but then his post history shows he is dishonest person who contradicts and backtracks

The info he spreads is to feel better about is shortcomings he is to lazy to do things right so he knocks the treatment down as a whole

So why am I being deleted for calling him out at the end of the day what sense would it make it out brains are perfectly healthy and hormones and to not have libido!

In my opinion vkg1 should be banned I have provided picture proof he is dishonest

If we’re all trying to get better than having on the forum knocking down in my opinion the two most important treatments for pssd(androgens,neuron growth)

Here is a scientific literature that say microdose testosterone is the most effective way to do a trt protocol

This guy said it’s not even possible to microdose so imagine if someone seen that who was ok trt and sucidal god forbid and all he needed was to microdose

And this dude vgk1 comes in and tells him it’s not possible to microdose testosterone(complete lie) that’s the whole point of test prop(2 day ester)

Who refuse to answer simple question,lie,this guy said it’s not possible to microdose testosterone

Anyone with common sense would tell u this guy has been living under a rock if he believes that

What is your issue here? You had issues before even touching antidepressants according to your history. If trt is helping you then good for you. Why are you trying to make people try it. Are you experimenting on people? What are you trying to achieve? Enough of this already
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Amisrableguy wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:45 pm Are people seeing were I’m coming from when I say vkn1 is no good

You were asked to stop and decided to continue anyway. Thats a week time-out. Re-open the discussion after that is a life time ban.
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

I would be careful what doctors call normal. My primary care called my 302 testosterone normal. It may fall into normal range but probably not for a 37 year old. That age range goes up into the 90s so should 300 for a 90 year old still be in range for a 37 year old? I’ve been on trt for a year and a half now. I have times where I feel slightly better than before trt but I don’t ever feel normal. My test is around 850 with trt and I’ve had it as high as 1500 on a different protocol. I did feel better at 1500 then I do now. But it is as causing my hair to fall out drastically. My hair is still thinning but slower than those higher ranges. I am on (200mg/ml vial) .21 ml three times a week, 300iu hcg twice a week and .125mg anastrazole twice a week. My e2 is around mid 20s last I checked. I did have high e2 issues without the anastrazole. I aromatize highly to e2. Oddly enough as high as I get my test, my dht barely is within normal range on low side. I think that plays a role in pssd. My dht is probably low without trt at lower levels and it’s still barely normal with high test.
lastround360

Unread post by lastround360 »

I believe taking a "bodybuilding dose" of Testosterone (300+ mg/week) will cure PSSD. I just began a trial of this today, will post updates on this thread. According to this study: https://academic.oup.com/toxsci/article ... 97/1727752 , we know that anabolic steroids use (Testosterone or other androgens) actually upregulates androgen receptors (makes one more sensitive to testosterone) and EVEN downregulates the expression of CYP17A1 gene. From the most recent study by Melcangi, we know that SSRI withdrawal results in an increased expression of CYP17A1 in the cerebral cortex, one of the factors leading to reduced neurosteroidogenesis. Since AAS use reverses this, it could explain why people have had success with TRT.
Troskie

Unread post by Troskie »

lastround360 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:29 pm I believe taking a "bodybuilding dose" of Testosterone (300+ mg/week) will cure PSSD. I just began a trial of this today, will post updates on this thread. According to this study: https://academic.oup.com/toxsci/article ... 97/1727752 , we know that anabolic steroids use (Testosterone or other androgens) actually upregulates androgen receptors (makes one more sensitive to testosterone) and EVEN downregulates the expression of CYP17A1 gene. From the most recent study by Melcangi, we know that SSRI withdrawal results in an increased expression of CYP17A1 in the cerebral cortex, one of the factors leading to reduced neurosteroidogenesis. Since AAS use reverses this, it could explain why people have had success with TRT.
I look forward to following your progress with this. Best of luck.
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

Could these be signs of Androgen Resistance?
1) I’m balding… very slowly….
I started balding around 18-19. At 35 years old, I still have 85% of my hair. I know this sounds like a good thing, but its weird. At 35, my dad was very much bald. After PSSD, I noticed that I started losing much less hair, and that balding almost stopped.
2) Its extremely hard to build muscle mass….
At 19, I remember building muscles at an absurdly fast rate, by doing a few pushups and lifting dumbbells randomly.
However, post-PSSD, despite super strict workout 4X/week, optimal diet and sleep, no alcohol or drugs, using creatine and supplement, I have been building muscle extremely slowly. If this is not androgen resistance, I cannot explain it.
I’d like to try TRT soon, to see if I can benefit from this, like a couple people on the forum did. However, my testosterone is actually in the high range, which will make any doctor hostile to this idea.
I’m still puzzled as of why SSRI cause hormonal receptor issues, and this might be the connection between PFS and PSSD.