Improvements from Bupropion

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Fred

Improvements from Bupropion

Unread post by Fred »

I am a 17 year old male and I took celexa about 4 years ago and have had PSSD ever since. My symptoms are weak orgasms, very slight ED I didn’t even know I had this until I took bupropion, and decreased libido. The very first day I took Bupropion I had an orgasm that was 50% strong of what I had before PSSD, this was crazy because I have never felt anything like this for years! Also I noticed my erections were stronger and I felt more aroused. The weird thing is the second day my orgasms returned back to being weak but my erections and libido were still improved. I am going to discontinue Bupropion because of the side effects. Does anyone know why on the first day my orgasm improved and then returned to baseline the next day?
Gameclay

Re: Improvements from Bupropion

Unread post by Gameclay »

How long did you take bupropion and what are your side effects from it?
Fred

Unread post by Fred »

I was on it for 7 days my side effects were headaches, trouble sleeping, and loss of appetite.
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

I had some improvements when trying it for a month. It helped erections and libido for about a month after taking it but then it went away..
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

I would not stop after 7 days. It’s a normal reaction to have these side effects in the beginning. I had them too and they went away after three weeks or so.

Also, it is too early to stop after four weeks. I had that same feeling after four weeks or so. If I had stopped bupropion then, I would have never known that it has a permanent effect.

If you try something you have to try this for at least two months, that’s my personal opinion. If there is a positive effect, one should only stop if the side effects are severe/too much.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

Numby82 wrote:I would not stop after 7 days. It’s a normal reaction to have these side effects in the beginning. I had them too and they went away after three weeks or so.

Also, it is too early to stop after four weeks. I had that same feeling after four weeks or so. If I had stopped bupropion then, I would have never known that it has a permanent effect.

If you try something you have to try this for at least two months, that’s my personal opinion. If there is a positive effect, one should only stop if the side effects are severe/too much.
hi numby, after i read here that you had permanent benefits from bupoprion i went and found the other post in where u describe the details a bit better. Do i understand correctly that you're female? The symptoms seem like mine, but "the female version", including lack of lubrication and difficulty remaining aroused (ive noticed im always much more dry there, and im male!). How long did it take for you to get better? I still have 2 bottles of bupoprion which i had discontinued earlier this summer. Tbh i got a crying spell for total nonsense while on it and tought it was total trash and stopped there. Maybe i should give it another shot.
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Numby are you still taking it, or have stopped taking it and still have the improvements? If so could you explain how long you took it for and how you tapered off, and also how long you have been ‘cured’ after stopping? Thanks so much and sorry if this is in bunny’s thread - I’m overwhelmed by the amount of info in there
ElaineBenes5

Unread post by ElaineBenes5 »

Hi Numby, tried sending you a pm but it wouldn’t let me. Can you please give an update if Wellbutrin is still working? Here’s hoping!

quote=Numby post_id=33439 time=1574233940 user_id=666]
I would not stop after 7 days. It’s a normal reaction to have these side effects in the beginning. I had them too and they went away after three weeks or so.

[/quote]
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Helped slightly until I crashed on it be careful
ElaineBenes5

Unread post by ElaineBenes5 »

Tree can you please elaborate on your history with and crash from bup?