Improvements feedback log (For patrons/consultations)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Meso

Improvements feedback log (For patrons/consultations)

Unread post by Meso »

I've started the consultation service a couple of months ago. Some people have expressed skepticism regarding my methodology addressing PSSD symptomatic relief. Especially when it comes to regimen tailored around each individual's situation.

It takes time for patrons to acquire medications/supplements and try them for a sufficient period of time. However, a few patrons are already experiencing several improvements despite of the short duration. I will ask them to report said improvements here.

Their reported benefits should speak louder than any claim I make.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
naiverat

Re: Improvements feedback log (For patrons/consultations)

Unread post by naiverat »

I can vouch for Meso's legitimacy. Is he a wizard who is magically going to cure every problem with a snap of his fingers? No. But how much luckier could we get than to have an intelligent pharmacist develop PSSD, for fuck's sake? We couldn't -- especially one who lives in a corrupt country and is willing to put in MASSIVE amounts of time and effort for what is considered pocket change in other developed nations. And why? To help this community. His insights into PSSD have extended far beyond those of "experts" in the sexual medicine field.

This dude is seriously being under-compensated for the amount of work he is putting in. Outside of our consultations, he has spent hours reviewing pertinent research articles to further my understanding of my condition and to help guide our collaborative next-step decisions. He will give you evidence-based suggestions without forcing anything down your throat.

My experience working with meso and the results thus far:

Meso meticulously reviewed my drug history, symptoms, and lab work in order to develop a picture of what may be causing my symptoms. Thus far, we have established that my free T is low (due to high SHBG), and that I display symptoms of CNS overactivity, likely due to high phasic cortisol enhancing glutamate activity. To combat the former issue, we have begun protocols to elevate free T (through drugs/supps such as naltrexone, boron and DHEA). These drugs have successfully begun to raise my T levels -- and potentially upregulated AR -- as evidenced by increased body hair growth, nocturnal erections returning, and improvement in erection quality. Based on my reaction -- or lack thereof -- to certain substances, we have further narrowed down the afflicted pathways and plan to continue to refine our treatment plan moving forward. While I'm not cured and can't expect to be anytime soon, the improvements seen thus far have given me hope and optimism that this mess can be resolved.

Bottom line: HE IS LEGIT. He is doing this community a GREAT SERVICE by dropping his job to work full-time on PSSD research. Please STOP with the fraud accusations.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

victorpl wrote: Improvements (value in bracket is rate comparing to my pre-drugs baseline):
- Short and long term memory (30%)
- Cognitive function (20%)
- Visualisation skills (20%)
- Feelings from body (90%)
- Emotions (10%)
- Libido (30%)
- Hearing (tinnitus) (90%)
http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 6&start=30
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

I wouldn't worry too much about skepticism expressed, because one of those skeptics on other forum, denies that improvements are possible with supplements or medications. He is just expecting to be naturally HEALED or wait until scientists will find real cause and it may take a decade.
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

I can also confirm that Mesolimbo's help contributed to my health improvements. With medicines that Meso has recommended I'm doing noticeable better.
So far, I have noticed nothing to make me be suspicious about his incentives. He doesn't promise anything but offers scientific approach to this complicated health issue.
I understand that our community had many bad experiences with shady people offering simple solutions which was in fact all pie in the sky, but this time there is nothing to worry about.
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Does Meso work with women?
fbz

Unread post by fbz »

I can confirm that advices from meso gave me some improvements, and i'm sure that investing in consultation was 100 times better than just trying next supplement that gave improvements someone on forum.
mmbkk

Unread post by mmbkk »

I can also vouch for Meso's services. He diagnosed my PSSD as the "high extracellular serotonin" type. I began taking Shilajit per his recommendation and I've noticed significant improvements. Nothing close to a full recovery but I've had the biggest windows in ages.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Please share these experiences in a log post if you can. It will be valuable for others to hear more about your progress.
Truskawa

Unread post by Truskawa »

Sorry for posting here but
Can somebody please send me a new link for the Discord server?
I've done the payments, but cannot join the server because the invitation link doesn't work anymore.
My Discord nickname is TruskawaPL
I am going to delate this post as soon as the problem is solved.
I cannot even post on shoutbox as my IP's being blocked