UK MEMBERS, DO YOUR PART, GET INVOLVED!!!

Topics related to activism.
Frog

Re: UK MEMBERS, DO YOUR PART, GET INVOLVED!!!

Unread post by Frog »

Spins wrote:RXISK contacted me directly to reach out to Alex Gatenby and I did. Unfortunately, they are only looking for UK citizens to do this and I am in the United States. If you live in the UK, I personally believe you owe it to everyone else across the globe who have this condition to be involved in this to blow open this secret the medical community has kept for decades now.
Spot on, everyone on the forum has to do their part. Can’t just be left to the same few
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Spins wrote:RXISK contacted me directly to reach out to Alex Gatenby and I did. Unfortunately, they are only looking for UK citizens to do this and I am in the United States. If you live in the UK, I personally believe you owe it to everyone else across the globe who have this condition to be involved in this to blow open this secret the medical community has kept for decades now.
The Council for Evidence-Based Psychiatry have also published about this on their website called " BBC is looking for people willing to appear in documentary on antidepressant withdrawal "

http://cepuk.org/2019/11/09/bbc-looking ... ithdrawal/

With the contact details of those involved Alex Gatenby and Bryony Hopkins.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
fema4psyciatrists

The UK government has been asked about Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction on record now in google by an MP on the Governments Parliament website: https://www.parliament.uk/business/publ ... 26/291225/
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

fema4psyciatrists wrote:The UK government has been asked about Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction on record now in google by an MP on the Governments Parliament website: https://www.parliament.uk/business/publ ... 26/291225/

This was sent to me in the post a while ago, this is only one question from my MP. Doesn’t include the collaboration with other MPs. This is why we need more
future-recovery

Unread post by future-recovery »

Frog wrote:
fema4psyciatrists wrote:The UK government has been asked about Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction on record now in google by an MP on the Governments Parliament website: https://www.parliament.uk/business/publ ... 26/291225/

This was sent to me in the post a while ago, this is only one question from my MP. Doesn’t include the collaboration with other MPs. This is why we need more
The response isn't correct. EMA didn't mention the term PSSD when they published their decision. But they wrote that the package leaflet needs to contain "Medicines like [Invented name] (so called SSRIs/SNRIs) may cause symptoms of sexual dysfunction
(see section 4). In some cases, these symptoms have continued after stopping treatment.."They didn't write that possibly in some cases these symptoms have continued. Furthermore they are talking about sexual symptoms that are caused by SSRIs.
This is also confirmed by the letter that the EMA sent to Healy https://rxisk.org/ema-acknowledges-pers ... ris-snris/
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

This is something that he will look at after the general election
fema4psyciatrists

There is good news today, the MP Steve McCabe who is willing to set up the cross party parliamentary group for PSSD has just been re-elected as an MP in the general election!

When do you think he will be able to start setting it up now he has won his seat back?
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

I’ll try and get to see him before Christmas but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s after we’ve left the EU around February
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

IMPORTANT-please check if your MP has been re-elected, if not please contact your new representative. Let me know when and who please. If you haven’t already and are in the UK please contact your MP. There is a letter template in this thread
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

As a North American member of this forum, I just wanted to give a shout out to thank you guys for your hard work. Thank you for getting involved and speaking for all of us around the world.

I promise to do my part over here in Canada. In the new year I am planning on reaching out to Healy's team which is based in my city, and seeing if I can get them to help fund the research proposal that my neuroscientist brother is currently working on.

Good show, chaps! Let the rest of us know if there is anything we can do to help.
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction