Question for mesolimbo - consultation about RG108

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
AnhedonicApe

Question for mesolimbo - consultation about RG108

Unread post by AnhedonicApe »

Hey mesolimbo. I am having troubles with the solvent for the RG108 injections. I have tried 2 percent ethanol injections but this is not working out, causes a lot of pain and I would need to inject 600ml a day of this painfull stuff. U probably also don't know some magical solvent, but I am kind of desperate here and hope u can maybe help me with your knowledge, especially since u are a pharmacologist. I would like to support u moneywise for a talk about this if possible, thanks in advance.
Meso

Re: Question for mesolimbo - consultation about RG108

Unread post by Meso »

You shouldn't have used alcohol since it can lead to local tissue damage, including nerve damage. Although large concentration is needed in therapeutic neurolysis (45-99%), using 4% diluted alcohol is not unheard of. Either way, there are better options out there for injection solvents.

I gotta go now, but I'll help you out later today or tomorrow.
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
AnhedonicApe

Mesolimbo wrote:You shouldn't have used alcohol since it can lead to tissue damage, including nerve damage. Although large concentration is needed in therapeutic neurolysis (45-99%), using 4% diluted alcohol is not unheard of. Either way, there are better options out there for injection solvents.

I gotta go now, but I'll help you out later today or tomorrow.
Yes i know i shouldn't but I thought maybe 2 percent was doable. It was not haha. I know it also dissolves in DMSO but I am very reluctant to use this since it has been shown to methylate globally. I am glad u think there are other options, looking forward to ur opinion.
naiverat

Unread post by naiverat »

This should be an interesting experiment. Be sure to make a log here and keep us updated.

Good luck!
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

AnhedonicApe wrote: Yes i know i shouldn't but I thought maybe 2 percent was doable. It was not haha. I know it also dissolves in DMSO but I am very reluctant to use this since it has been shown to methylate globally. I am glad u think there are other options, looking forward to ur opinion.
I did a some reading on RG108. It is a small molecule lipophilic compound.

Aside from DMSO and ethanol, your options are limited to nonpolar solvents. Relatively safe nonpolar solvents are vegetable oils (cotton seed oil, sesame oil).

Other than that, if you use ethanol, you can probably use a surfactant like tween 80 to reduce the amount of ethanol you need. To reduce injection site pain, you can use lidocaine.
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
AnhedonicApe

Mesolimbo wrote:
AnhedonicApe wrote: Yes i know i shouldn't but I thought maybe 2 percent was doable. It was not haha. I know it also dissolves in DMSO but I am very reluctant to use this since it has been shown to methylate globally. I am glad u think there are other options, looking forward to ur opinion.
I did a some reading on RG108. It is a small molecule lipophilic compound.

Aside from DMSO and ethanol, your options are limited to nonpolar solvents. Relatively safe nonpolar solvents are vegetable oils (cotton seed oil, sesame oil).

Other than that, if you use ethanol, you can probably use a surfactant like tween 80 to reduce the amount of ethanol you need. To reduce injection site pain, you can use lidocaine.
Ok, I will look into this. The problem is i need high amounts. I need to inject like 500/600mg of RG108, 50mg dissolves in 1ml of ethanol. What is ur opinion on rectal and sublingual use for this compound? Also I tried donating just now through paypall, but it says they can't finish the payment? I will try again later.
afx

Unread post by afx »

Vegetable oils are not sterile, something to be aware of to solve before considering them for IV application
AnhedonicApe

afx wrote:Vegetable oils are not sterile, something to be aware of to solve before considering them for IV application
True, I would need to sterilise it.
AnhedonicApe

Yo i became a GABA patreon, haha, hope I can discuss things a bit with you on discord, thanks!
AdvencedResearchPL

Unread post by AdvencedResearchPL »

Try Benzyl alcohol