Update - Supplement list

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
zbritches

Update - Supplement list

Unread post by zbritches »

For about 6 months last year I was on a cocktail of supplements. Every day I took:

Piracetam (2-5 capsules)
Alpha GPC (Choline)
TribX90 (Tribulus Terrestris)
Huperzine-A
Tyrosine (random amount I'd shove into a capsule)

For about two months, I felt like I was back 75%, some days 85% (the remaining 15-25% is hyper sensitivity I remember having, that I only get from buspar now when it worked). I actually started making sex tapes and making money from them. I had morning erections almost every day for about a month. Arousal was very easy for me, and I had stronger erections, precum, and the volume of ejaculate was much higher.

These effects lasted a few months, slowly wearing off. I also had a bit of a manic episode, by a bit I should say severe, probably I'm guessing because I was taking too much Huperzine-A. By a severe manic episode I should say I started thinking I was the savior of humanity, which I think is a state of mind that a lot of people come near, but is unsustainable without being hospitalized. That's a very different topic of conversation.

I took buspar a couple of times during sex. The first time it worked great for me. Was able to have sex all night. After that it stopped working as well, and I've since run out of my supply, but it works well enough that I'd keep a supply on hand for times I want a boost. It's not one I can take every day without experiencing personality changes.

I read that Piracetam can cause depression in some people. I was becoming very depressed at the end of the 6 month period, and stopped taking all supplements altogether. This ceased the depressive symptoms for a few days, then they returned, along with having no ability to have sex again. I started taking Alpha GPC and Huperzine again, and I immediately felt better (depression-wise anyway).

I've also bought St. John's Wort, and Oregon Grape, and have just started taking them in conjunction. This is my experience after taking St. John's Wort:

My depression subsided a bit, my thoughts seemed clearer. I was, however, fully unable to get an erection. I had taken a single pill. Numb genitals, and couldn't achieve an erection to save my life. It reminded me of how I felt when this first happened to me. I threw the bottle away and vowed never to take it again. The next morning I felt like shit. Then suddenly I felt a wave of positive emotion and got a spontaneous erection at work. I felt great the rest of the day, and bought Oregon Grape on the way home, and took a couple. I took a nap that night, and woke up with a prolonged erection. It happened again this afternoon, although I didn't have an erection when I woke up today. I just took another St. John's Wort, and about a half hour later I've got the numbness and inability to achieve erection again. I'm going to see if it "clears up" again like it did the first time, and I feel better after.

Sorry if a bit of this is rambling. I think I got all I could from taking Piracetam, and will probably not take it anymore. The Alpha GPC and Huperzine I will keep taking, along with the Oregon Grape while it lasts, and I'll see what the St. John's Wort does (unless someone here warns me against it). I'll probably also buy TribX90 again, although like all tribulus terrestris, it seems to work well initially and then wear off unless I switch brands or cycle it on and off.

I was also exercising during the peak of the two or three months I was back 85%. I've since stopped for lack of motivation to continue after the sexuality began to fade. I should start again, but it's difficult to get back on track with that.

Hopefully this is more useful than it is not.
Adderal; Wellbutrin; Prozac; Vyvanse
SingleCell

Re: Update - Supplement list

Unread post by SingleCell »

zbritches wrote:
Piracetam (2-5 capsules)
Alpha GPC (Choline)
TribX90 (Tribulus Terrestris)
Huperzine-A
Tyrosine (random amount I'd shove into a capsule)

manic episode

I've also bought St. John's Wort, and Oregon Grape, and have just started taking them in conjunction. This is my experience after taking St. John's Wort:

My depression subsided a bit, my thoughts seemed clearer. I was, however, fully unable to get an erection. I had taken a single pill. Numb genitals, and couldn't achieve an erection to save my life. It reminded me of how I felt when this first happened to me. I threw the bottle away and vowed never to take it again.
I felt that same way after taking 3 SJW pills. Unable to get an erection to save my life. Completely numb. Threw them away.

Although while on the SJW for a day and half, the next five days after that, things felt great. Feelings were back and well except the sex-function, most PSSD feelings were gone: no weird feelings of your clothes burying you alive, happy thoughts when good music was on the xm.

After stoping SJW, Choline, Zinc, and Vit. D. for a few days, I went back on them without the SJW. S-Function came back.

Forex told me Choline and SJW are a bad mix, he said they are a "deadly mix", if I can recall.

What is all involved in a manic episode?
zbritches

I feel great today after some time passing after taking the SJW, I was even able to get an erection. I think there might even be some body odor that's been gone since this all began.

My genitals are still feeling numb, but warming up, like they are a part of me. The connection that was lost seems to be back, even if it's numb.

I can't find any information on choline and SJW being bad on the internet. Especially not deadly.

The PSSD feelings seem to be gone... I walked to my car earlier and felt alive. I got the urge to jog a little bit ago.

My manic episodes would take a long time to go into detail about. I've written a short story about them, but I'm trying to stay anonymous on this site. They involve my thoughts being outside of my body. Like if I'll think a question, I'll see the answer somewhere else. Basically coincidences condense into a single voice that I can talk to. It's... troublesome. I've been writing a book about it for some time, but each time I choose to write it, I end up losing my mind again, being unable to sleep.

It's way too early to tell about the SJW for me. So far it seems like it relieves my depression, connects me to my genitals, but does nothing to alleviate the genital numbness. That last part isn't a big problem for me. I just want to feel alive. And have the ability to achieve and sustain an erection.
hashim

Unread post by hashim »

wow zbritches, that sounds like a great stack. which 1 do u think helps the most?
zbritches

You know, I honestly don't know. Maybe the Alpha GPC. I should mention I was also taking something called Steel Libido Red, a Nitric Oxide booster, sometimes. It seems like it helps the quality of erections, but doesn't do much after a while for actual desire.

It seems that all of these things work to do different things. I started getting really sexual while taking Huperzine, but that didn't last. It definitely helped a LOT while I took it, but you have to keep taking it. Maybe the Huperzine?

It's hard to tell. When I'm off of everything the baseline hasn't improved. It seems random.

Huperzine helped with my mood tremendously, as well as improved my sexual functioning. It isn't the cure, but it can help.
hashim

Unread post by hashim »

zbritches wrote:You know, I honestly don't know. Maybe the Alpha GPC. I should mention I was also taking something called Steel Libido Red, a Nitric Oxide booster, sometimes. It seems like it helps the quality of erections, but doesn't do much after a while for actual desire.

It seems that all of these things work to do different things. I started getting really sexual while taking Huperzine, but that didn't last. It definitely helped a LOT while I took it, but you have to keep taking it. Maybe the Huperzine?

It's hard to tell. When I'm off of everything the baseline hasn't improved. It seems random.

Huperzine helped with my mood tremendously, as well as improved my sexual functioning. It isn't the cure, but it can help.
i look on amazon and cheapeast price for alphagpc is 38 dollars! :shock:
zbritches

Check out Cognitex Basics, it's a little less expensive. That's the one I buy.
hashim

Unread post by hashim »

ohhh ok. ill look for it.
SingleCell

Unread post by SingleCell »

Do you use this one?

http://www.thenaturalonline.com/life-ex ... tgels.html
img_01421_big.jpg
zbritches

Yep! That's about how much it costs me too.