Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

Topics related to activism.

Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

I participated or am going to do it
67%
I don't feel like doing
14%
I think it's completely useless
8%
I tried but I didn't succeed
12%

Total votes: 51
Northern_Star

Re: Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

Unread post by Northern_Star »

I am pleased to announce that we have now reached our first milestone for participation from the PSSD side (50 participants) and are on a good way to reach the second milestone for PFS (150 participants). A huge thank you to all participants and all the people who are bumping threads, spreading the word and reminding people to take the Survey! Well done!

Obviously, this does not mean that we are done on this front. I hope this progress will motivate even more people to participate and to spread the word. We need as much data as we can get from the PSSD, PFS and most importantly the PAS community (as it is far behind). The more people participate, the more powerful the data! Data based on validated questionnaires from hundreds and hundreds of people cannot be easily ignored. So make your voice heard and participate! Every single one of us can make a difference here with relatively little effort.

Please see here for more information about the Survey: https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/post-d ... ate/34482/
afx

Unread post by afx »

For more Survey information visit link below
Last edited by afx on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
afx

Unread post by afx »

Last edited by afx on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Done! Not to be harsh, I know how horrible PSSD is but rather than waste time any energy moping around please be productive for your benefit and everyone else’s. There’s no point in complaining if you’re not doing your bit to make things better! Let’s get as many as possible!
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

Completed mine the other day, I regret putting it off for so long but better late then never.

My advice to anyone who feels the survey is daunting or takes too long, keep a tab open on your phone with the survey and try to finish one page a day. It's alot easier than doing it in one sitting.
Northern_Star

Thank you, Frog and Gameclay!

I know the survey is comprehensive, that's because it is based on several scientifically validated questionnaires. Obviously, this increases the likelihood that the results will be taken seriously by scientists. The survey can be saved at every step of the way if people want to take their time working on it.

We have 51 participants from the PSSD community and 216 in total. This is decent, but more is better. If we can point to data from hundreds and hundreds of people based on scientifically validated questionnaires, it will be much harder to ignore our voice. We need everyone to join in!
Northern_Star

10 more surveys since my last post, 5 of which were from PSSD patients. We now stand at 226 Surveys, 55 of which came from the PSSD side. We really have a good thing going here. We will have a lot of clear data based on validated questionnaires that will be hard to be ignored. Keep them coming!
rk1234

Unread post by rk1234 »

Anyone who hasn't taken the survey please contribute so you can help yourself as well as everyone here!
lw77

Unread post by lw77 »

Guys, we remind you to do the survey on propeciahelp, it's really important to participate. For new forum users, create an account on propeciahelp and a link to the survey will be sent to you. Moreover it is equally important that you do the 23and me test.
Northern_Star

Gals and guys, before even starting with our outreach to the scientific community, we have already received some amazing feedback on the quality and results of our survey. To really drive this home, we need your help. If you haven''t participated in the survey yet, please do so as soon as you can.

The Survey will take you an hour at most and can be saved at any step of the way. So if you are pressed for time, you can do it in little chunks. We believe strongly and have recently had encouraging feedback that this could be a game changer. We need everyone to contribute!

It is all explained here: https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/have-y ... -you/37587