Low doses amisulpride/flupentixolum/sulpiride

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
FromPoland2

Low doses amisulpride/flupentixolum/sulpiride

Unread post by FromPoland2 »

Someone tried these drugs after receiving PSSD? or SSRi + low doses of these drugs?
Jaxx

Re: Low doses amisulpride/flupentixolum/sulpiride

Unread post by Jaxx »

i would expect people feel even worse on it as it blocks dopamine. any reason for your question?
FromPoland2

In large doses, it blocks dopamine and unlocks in small ones
felipekj

Unread post by felipekj »

I tried, a few times, in low doses it release dopamine, i took several times, but it only work for 1 day, after the first dosage it stop to work (for me). I got more libido and it worked for ejaculatory anhedonia, its not something miraculous, but it worked for other things like social anxiety and anxiety related things, you feel more confident. Its something u can try, but its far from a cure.
FromPoland2

What drug did you take?
felipekj

FromPoland2 wrote:What drug did you take?
I took amisulpride 25/50 mg
FromPoland2

how long you take amusulpiride?
How does he work on depression?
activates?
felipekj

FromPoland2 wrote:how long you take amusulpiride?
How does he work on depression?
activates?
I already took a few times, one time i took for a month, but the other times it was just for a day, the problem with it is that it increase a lot prolactin, so take a blood test once a while. The time that i took for a month it worked OK for depression,but if your depression is very bad i don´t think it should help much, like i said before its not a miraculous thing, u should try and see if it works for you.
vkn1

Unread post by vkn1 »

I find low dose amisulpride to be a very effective AD. In fact, it works better for me than any other AD on the market. The only problem with it is that it caused high prolactin, which can cause sexual dysfunction. At least prolactin drops quickly when you don't take it and the side is very temporary.
Blueturtle

Unread post by Blueturtle »

“ Although it shares clinical properties that characterise other atypical agents eg. decreased incidence of extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS), amisulpride is unusual in that it lacks the combined antagonism of 5HT2/D2 receptors which usually defines “atypicality”.
At low doses, amisulpride enhances dopaminergic neurotransmission by preferentially blocking pre-synaptic D2/D3 dopamine receptors. This may explain its efficacy in the treatment of negative symptoms in schizophrenia.
At higher doses, amisulpride antagonises post-synaptic D2/D3 dopamine receptors, reducing dopaminergic transmission, which may explain its efficacy against the positive symptoms of schizophrenia.“

https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/~/media/Fi ... y-2002.pdf

Fascinating... I’m interested in how it’s effects change so much from high dose to low dose...
PSSD from citalopram.
Took it Winter 2012-Summer 2016
Cut cold turkey. Symptoms include genital anesthesia, ejaculatory anhedonia, low libido, Burning/tingling genital pain.
My story: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2536