Book/ Collection of Treatments

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Ghost

Book/ Collection of Treatments

Unread post by Ghost »

The loss of the old forum has reminded me that we need a way to back up our information. It's really nice to have those backups, but even with them, I'm noticing now that old treatments get swept away by new threads. It would be nice to have a document or something that is sticky that has all of the best/ possible treatments listed. Along with these treatments this document would have the method of action explained, and a guide to what the drug/substance does, approximate dosage, success rate, time expected to see recovery...Etc...

I think the best option would be a sticky post so that it can be easily viewed, and help new members sort through the info faster than pushing through endless old threads. When these old threads are being re-posted, I'm realizing that there are tons of substances that I don't even know about. Sonny claims that a few have give him permanent improvement, I'd like to make sure that people can know about all these in one place so that they can start bettering themselves now. Some people claim to have tried everything, so I think bringing it all together is big so that we know what else there is. Also maybe something for trial substances too. A lot of names and theories are thrown out in threads and then forgotten. All the work I ever did was lost.

As always, I'd be willing to help with this in any way possible.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)