Turmeric Curcumin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Bigmum

Re: Turmeric Curcumin

Unread post by Bigmum »

You should try toy with dose etc, eg i took cdp choline 3 months ago and nothing....now i m taking it with caffe on empty stomatch and i feel it
Also sjw extract did nothing...but strong infusion gives me really good mood...
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

Im definitely going to try this curcumin then, pretty excited from the early reports, already have everything at home... did you guys have any issues with orgasm? For me erection strength is quite ok (even tho it intermittingly wanes sometimes) but the real issue is reaching orgasms. I can go on forever. I always tought it was because i have a bit of a special ass fetish but ive found a girl that matches me 101% and the anorgasmia is exactly the same.
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

does anyone think zbritches is cured ?? To me there seems a legit chance that this guy is cured from curcumin.
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Quick update from me. Can give more detail later

Been taking curcumin for 5 days now. Just the recommended dose of one tablet a day (can check how much that is later). Improvements are there but so far I have been taking at work during the day so can't really test how Much of an improvement! Still there but lessened in the evenings (by improvements I mean I keep getting a butterflies feeling down there a and a slight horniness which j don't usually get). When I've nasturbated it still takes a huge effort to come (holding breath, really forcing it) but definitely slightly improved build up and sensation. I'm also not losing my orgasm completely if I stop for just a few seconds.

Early days so will report back
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Just wanted to provide a bit more info on the improveents I had. I was mostly interested in how they differed to my SJW improvements - for me it kind of clearly splits the problem into 2 - libido/desire and actual feeling/sensation.

SJW - 1 day of improvement around day 5 of treatment
I hadn't expected to feel any improvement as I had noticed nothing unusual during the day, but that night when I masturbated (which I was doing daily to test the SJW) I immediately noticed a far more pleasurable build up, didn't have to force to orgasm and a pleasurable orgasm. I would say this was nearly 100% of my pre-pssd pleasure

Curcumin - 4 days of improvement from day 2-6 of treatment
Very different to SJW improvement. I basically felt aroused/turned on for the first time since my PSSD. By this I mean without any stimulus. Day 2 of treatment and I was sitting in a meeting engrossed in work and suddenly I got v.turned on for no reason at all. Not mentally turned on (I was thinking about work!) but suddenly very aware of my genitals, feeling warm/hot/butterflies feeling. Haven't felt that for years, not even when sleeping with someone I'm attracted to, flirting or having sex. This happened intermittently for about 4 days but seems to have stopped now. Stupidly took 4 x the amount of pills I've been taking today to try and continue this but no luck. During this time sex has been marginally more pleasurable, but still had to completely force an orgasm (would only say 5% - 10% of pre pssd pleasure returned)

Anyway, I thought it was interesting and has reminded me of the differences between physical arousal feeling good and being 'turned on' without any physical arousal. As always, windows are so bittersweet.

Can someone explain to me how these supplements can help but the effect always wears off?
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

Topics merged 10/08
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
PhilipsHue

Can Curcumin make PSSD worse?

Unread post by PhilipsHue »

Seemingly, curcumin is a kind of MAOI antidepressant. 3 days ago, I have used 2 gram "turmeric" and black pepper on morning and evening. It made me bit of different and I guess improved one of my least important symptom.
I didn't take any turmeric on second day until 9 PM and I think this day was bit different than past days, emotionally was better.
At 9 PM, I took 6 gram turmeric and 2 gram black pepper. My emotion got worse even than my pssd state after 5 minute. My feeling of tremble increased, my hearth started to beat faster and I felt like I had too much caffeine.
I had already have these two symptoms and I was suspicious about high serotonin but they worsened now. Turmeric improved one of my problem with 5HT2C blocking but I'm not sure it won't cause damage further.
18 Hours passed and I noticed my anxiety and depression lowered significantly. I wasn't want to be less deppressive or have less anxiety, I just want feel bit more emotion.

Am I maybe had damaged further?
Jaxx

Re: Can Curcumin make PSSD worse?

Unread post by Jaxx »

In general you cannot draw too many conclusions based on 18 hours.
Also, it cannot be as potent as a MAOI, as it would also mean to have the same diet restrictions. People would die if it was as potent and no one was aware of the implications. MAOI also takes multiple weeks to see full effect, this is the effect of days. I am not saying it isnt doing anything, but you cannot compare it to a MAOI.

I am on a MAOI and most sexual side-effects subsided after weeks and i went back to PSSD state, not worse at least. Having said that, if you feel it makes you feel worse, dont push too hard. But wait a bit to see what really happened.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Topics merged 8/11/18
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
PhilipsHue

Re: Can Curcumin make PSSD worse?

Unread post by PhilipsHue »

Jaxx wrote:In general you cannot draw too many conclusions based on 18 hours.
Also, it cannot be as potent as a MAOI, as it would also mean to have the same diet restrictions. People would die if it was as potent and no one was aware of the implications. MAOI also takes multiple weeks to see full effect, this is the effect of days. I am not saying it isnt doing anything, but you cannot compare it to a MAOI.

I am on a MAOI and most sexual side-effects subsided after weeks and i went back to PSSD state, not worse at least. Having said that, if you feel it makes you feel worse, dont push too hard. But wait a bit to see what really happened.
Okey. It’s odd but I think it’s not nocebo effect.

Although the measure I took is not as much as yours, still above the minimum effective dose (100 mg). I want to list what I feel now...

- My anxiety is dropped further. You can say it’s a good thing but I don’t think so. My emotions and thinking ability seems inversely proportional with anxiety. The biggest example is the guy who healed with pramipexole.

- My some issues caused by dopamin are improved.

- I’m more attentive. I don’t know either it’s because of dopamine or just my heart rate.

- My heart is not slowing enough. My tension and bpm increased significantly. Even while I’m on the bed.

- My emotions dropped further.