Turmeric Curcumin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ciprofloxacin

Re: Turmeric Curcumin

Unread post by Ciprofloxacin »

Curcumin affects to 5ht4. This receptor responsible for heart rate and blood pressure.

https://area1255.blogspot.com/2015/05/c ... e.html?m=1

“This observed effect of curcumin was partially blocked by either 5-HT1A receptor antagonist p-MPPI or 5-HT4 receptor antagonist RS 39604 alone; whereas, the simulta- neous application of both antagonists completely reversed the effect.”
PhilipsHue

Unread post by PhilipsHue »

I wanna add one more benefit.

Yes, my libido and emotions dropped further with turmeric but I can “remember” them now. It’s very odd, I can remember now emotions but can’t feel any emotions anymore. It’s like watching my emotions from a window.

Does anyone know what happened to “az89”?? He had tried berberine with icariin and got worse. Did he reversed berberine’s side effects? I prefer my base PSSD state, it feels so virtual.
stephensam

Unread post by stephensam »

I add turmeric curcumin in my daily food diet. It will more useful to my body health.
Ciprofloxacin

Look at this study. Curcumin is a 5a-reductase inhibitor as well as like EGCG and “finasteride”.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11380153/

“Hamster flank organ growth, as measured by an increase in the area of the pigmented macule, is androgen-dependent. When flank organs of a castrated hamster are treated topically with testosterone, the flank organ becomes larger and darker. Since this growth is known to be dependent on the intracellular active androgen, 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), inhibitors of 5alpha-reductase which converts testosterone to DHT can inhibit the growth of the flank organ. Certain unsaturated aliphatic fatty acids, such as gamma-linolenic acid and myristoleic acid, as well as other natural compounds, including alizarin and curcumin, are 5alpha-reductase inhibitors and inhibited flank organ growth. Green tea catechins, including (-)-epicatechin-3-gallate, and (-)-epigallo-catechin-3-gallate (EGCG) are also 5alpha-reductase inhibitors and inhibited flank organ growth.”
PhilipsHue

Unread post by PhilipsHue »

Why I don’t back to my base PSSD state yet?

Do you guys know how much berberine does turmeric contain? Either berberine or curcumin worsened me anyhow. I must find.

Didn’t anyone see az89 after he tried berberine?
snappsack09

Curcumin made PSSD worse

Unread post by snappsack09 »

I took curcumin for two months because I thought it would help my PSSD but instead it seems to have crushed what little libido I have left. My orgasms have also reduced to the point of almost no pleasure. Did anyone else try curcumin and experience this? Did your functioning return to pre-curcumin levels once you quit the curcumin? It’s been a week since I quit the curcumin and I’ve had no improvement. I’m now concerned that I may have caused even more damage to my already defunct sexuality.
Jaxx

Re: Curcumin made PSSD worse

Unread post by Jaxx »

I didnt try curcumin, but i have tried stuff that made me worse for some time.
Dont freak out too much and give your body 1 or 2 more weeks before you draw conclusions. I often bounced back to normal PSSD state in a bit.
snappsack09

Yeah I’ll see in a week or two how I’m doing. I got scared because I read curcumin raises serotonin levels like SSRIs. I am just going to stick to zinc and fish oil, and maybe some vitamins. Thanks
Ciprofloxacin

Yeah, it happened to me. Unfortunately it's permanent. I'm sorry for you. But I don't care anymore because of the bigger problems I have to worry about.

If you think you're worsening, I suggest you stop masturbation. It doesn't matter more or less.

In which direction did your anxiety levels change after PSSD?
snappsack09

^That answers not helpful at all. Don’t give any detail or anything, just say “yeah it’s permanent.” Then telling me to give up. I would like to hear from other people if curcumin lowered their functioning and whether or not they improved.

To answer your question, I guess my anxiety levels went down after PSSD. I don’t get anxious in the same way that I don’t derive pleasure from things like music anymore. My emotions are flattened and I don’t think as clearly as I used to.