Turmeric Curcumin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
praisera

Re: Turmeric Curcumin

Unread post by praisera »

Yep hes cured.

I have just started on 3g per day of curcumin 95% extract. I am also taking ALPHA GPC 300mg and black pepper with the curcumin. Going to increase to 6g as per the OP here.
I am suffering from Post Finasteride Syndrome since 2012. I am on this board to research into the possible mechanisms behind PSSD and PFS and the potential relationship between these two debilitating conditions.
praisera

By the way, do you guys think oregon grape is essential?
I am suffering from Post Finasteride Syndrome since 2012. I am on this board to research into the possible mechanisms behind PSSD and PFS and the potential relationship between these two debilitating conditions.
praisera

been on 6g curcumin for about a week. Develoepd severe fatigue and low appetite. I suspect it has lowered my cortisol. I think i am going to have to stop sadly. Turmeric did the same thing.
dark_knight

Question to Ghost

Unread post by dark_knight »

Ghost, I know you have tried Curcumin a while back and I was wondering how you are feeling now? I would have asked this question in Curcumin thread but i am not allowed for some reason.
Ghost

Re: Question to Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

dark_knight wrote:Ghost, I know you have tried Curcumin a while back and I was wondering how you are feeling now? I would have asked this question in Curcumin thread but i am not allowed for some reason.
I think it helped but nothing life changing.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
dark_knight

Unread post by dark_knight »

Thank you Ghost.

I have just received my Curcumin today and will post an update how it goes.
I also started taking berberine today along with Shilajit.

About 2 months back I had a minor surgery and they gave me a dose of Zofran before the surgery to prevent nausea. I felt incredible after that for about a week. Later I looked up the mechanism of Zofran and it looks like it's 5-ht3a receptor antagonist. If Curcumin doesn't help I will probably try to get a script for Zofran from my doc, because it cured all my PSSD symptoms for about a week. Obviously I don't recommend anyone to try it, because it may not even help you, but I will try it again after Curcumin.
PSSDisintheliver

Unread post by PSSDisintheliver »

Hey Ghost

I am new to the forum, i really admire your research, anyway do you think that Post finasteride syndrome' could be a light in the tunnel for us?

fact that they are working on the cure , and it is not exactly the same(but we don't know that for sure) so God Knows.

regards
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Just bought some curcumin. I hadn't seen this post on here with negative experiences before but will try it regardless for a week or two.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

I am on a potent curcumin supplement with black pepper and it hasn't done anything at all. I'm taking EGCG as well for good measure. I'm baffled by how many people experience all of these side effects from every supplement they try. I almost wish I had some so I know it's doing something. The only thing I've had side effects from was fucking Citalopram and you know how that turned out.