Turmeric Curcumin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ghost

Re: Turmeric Curcumin

Unread post by Ghost »

Damn that's good! I'm happy for you!

Are things getting consistently better as time progresses?

I'm thinking of trying SJW this weekend, but maybe tomorrow I'll do another Curcumin day, adding a bit more than before and adding more pepper.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
zbritches

Unread post by zbritches »

Ghost wrote:Damn that's good! I'm happy for you!

Are things getting consistently better as time progresses?

I'm thinking of trying SJW this weekend, but maybe tomorrow I'll do another Curcumin day, adding a bit more than before and adding more pepper.
Thanks Ghost! I'd say things have sort of evened out. It's getting better because I'm getting more confident, since I"m not as worried all the time about if it will suddenly leave. It does seem like it's getting better, or rather has consistently been good. The Oregon grape seems to be getting more effective the longer i take it. the turmeric sometimes makes me very dehydrated, but when it doesn't do that it's great. My friend who also told me about it mentioned he had to take it consistently every day for a couple weeks before he noticed any effects (but he takes it for other reasons).

I'd give the curcumin a proper go, taking it every day. I can't say it'll work. Definitely needs to be consistent.

i'm drinking a crazy amount of water along with the turmeric. like 7, 8 bottles a day (filling a bottle i take with me)

SJW was not good for me, although it did help when it wore off... It was very strange for me, but it might help.
Adderal; Wellbutrin; Prozac; Vyvanse
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Next time you're back on the forum (Looks like last period was 4 days after this post), I'd like to hear how you're doing! Things seemed to be going well for you, and I'm curious if that continued. Curcumin (in theory) could help.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
north4

Unread post by north4 »

any updates here ? who is taking this stuff ?
Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

I recently bought this brand after some research. Seems like it has some technical improvements over standard extracts such as being pre-metabolized and time-released.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L77 ... ge_o01_s00

Will update you all eventually.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I've been on Turmeric for 5.5 Weeks now.

1350 mg for first 3 weeks, up to 1800 the past 2.5.

I am able to get acceptable erections whenever I want. I've had a lot of good oral sex with my girlfriend. When I started Curcumin I was having problems keeping erections, but I haven't had that as bad for the past 2 weeks or so. Everything has sort of stabilized at a better level. Soft glans isn't better, but I'm very horny still, and my erections usually follow now. I can get erections (7-9/10 in quality) from just being by my girlfriend, and usually 8-9/10 when we are doing something sexual. We haven't had actual sex in a few weeks, but all signs would point towards that being better too. I'm hoping it keeps getting better, I may add inositol (to re-sensitize 5ht2c) soon and increase curcumin dose for a few more weeks, hoping that 5ht1a has been upregulated and re-sensitized.

Sonny said he felt better especially after he quit. Hoping for that as well! I'm pretty close to being at a sexually acceptable level!

This takes time and it's not fast action. It just creeps up on you an then you look back and realize that 4 weeks ago you were worrying about erections but today they just kinda come.
Blackout

Unread post by Blackout »

Ghost wrote:I've been on Turmeric for 5.5 Weeks now.

I am able to get acceptable erections whenever I want. I've had a lot of good oral sex with my girlfriend. When I started Curcumin I was having problems keeping erections, but I haven't had that as bad for the past 2 weeks or so. Everything has sort of stabilized at a better level. Soft glans isn't better, but I'm very horny still, and my erections usually follow now. I can get erections (7-9/10 in quality) from just being by my girlfriend, and usually 8-9/10 when we are doing something sexual. We haven't had actual sex in a few weeks, but all signs would point towards that being better too. I'm hoping it keeps getting better, I may add inositol (to re-sensitize 5ht2c) soon and increase curcumin dose for a few more weeks, hoping that 5ht1a has been upregulated and re-sensitized.

Sonny said he felt better especially after he quit. Hoping for that as well! I'm pretty close to being at a sexually acceptable level!

This takes time and it's not fast action. It just creeps up on you an then you look back and realize that 4 weeks ago you were worrying about erections but today they just kinda come.
Which brand are you taking?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Blackout wrote:
Ghost wrote:I've been on Turmeric for 5.5 Weeks now.

Which brand are you taking?
It's called "Youtheory" - Turmeric- 450 mg of turmeric in each tablet.
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

I'm using curcumin for last week. 500mg in the morning and 500mg before the bed. I noticed a morning wood that stay for minutes after wake up. If i get my dose before the bed my sleep is more agitated so i skiped some nights of use. I have some improvements in erections but don't have any improvements in other aspects. Will update.

P.S. I use curcumin that contains 95% curcuminoids, not tumeric. Also from 500mg, there is 20mg piperine as CYP inhibitor.
pssd'd

Unread post by pssd'd »

I tried this for 3 or 4 days a few months back and found that my libido vanished. It didn't seem like an option to continue with it being in a relationship!