Can't we manufacture our perfect pssd drug?

Topics related to activism.
kali

Re: Can't we manufacture our perfect pssd drug?

Unread post by kali »

How did they found care???

Is there has any evidence? I mean how? people here experimenting so hard to cure themselves still they didn't find cure and these guys claim they have?

I don't know but for me its fraud.....
been_too_long

Unread post by been_too_long »

Two problems IMO.

One, we still don't have clue what is the mechanism that's cause PSSD. Sure there is lot of personal theories floating around but that is all they are... theories. There is no basis to expect this proposed cocktail will do anything positive.

Two, how are we to know how safe this is. Lets put aside the high chance this is fraud... put aside the fact we know nothing of the "manufacturer"..... There has obviously been zero testing for side effects and potential long term harm. How many times have we heard people on this very forum claim that SSRIs wasn't studied/tested enough. Now we should take a substance that has not been tested at all? Is possibly poisoning ourselves worse, really the right approach?

It amazes me how many whacked out cure/treatment claims we hear on these forums. When someone speaks negative or shoots holes in them... that person gets roasted. Yet the fact we are all still here.. fact this forum even still exist.. proves that approach is not working. Pseudo science is not going to cure us people!

And as unpopular it is to say.. this crap of everybody's cure is going to be different, is just that.. crap. If we are going to maintain that PSSD exist.. that we are all affected by the same thing (cause if we aren't, then need to stop blaming the pharma companies) logic only says... the cure/treatment will be the same for all of us. Sure there is the possibility that it wont work on someone; but that would make them the exception.. not the rule.
north4

Unread post by north4 »

its a trail and error project declaration as "cure"... so name it right way if you want donates.
Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR
Astral kid

Unread post by Astral kid »

kali wrote:How did they found care???

Is there has any evidence? I mean how? people here experimenting so hard to cure themselves still they didn't find cure and these guys claim they have?

To be fair this guy isn't just some forum member experimenting with whatever substance he reads about like 99% of the people on here. I'm pretty sure he's a professional, go look on other forums or his own website. He's smarter then most people. Plus he's always helping everyone who reaches out to him. If this guy says he's found the "cure" you have to know if anyone would find it its him. When I get the chance I'm donating.
Astral kid

zadig777 wrote:
Astral kid wrote:

To be fair this guy isn't just some forum member experimenting with whatever substance he reads about like 99% of the people on here. I'm pretty sure he's a professional, go look on other forums or his own website. He's smarter then most people. Plus he's always helping everyone who reaches out to him. If this guy says he's found the "cure" you have to know if anyone would find it its him. When I get the chance I'm donating.
lol he's not a professional
he also didn't find cure
he said they are sintesising the drug or idk what
he's mostly a fraud i think,but the idea is good,idk why no one responded
Why do you think he's a fraud? Whenever I have questions or need help on something he's always helped?
Astral kid

zadig777 wrote:
Astral kid wrote:

lol he's not a professional
he also didn't find cure
he said they are sintesising the drug or idk what
he's mostly a fraud i think,but the idea is good,idk why no one responded
Professional was the wrong word I should of went with genius. Some one who's educated only in school isn't educated at all.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

i think the only thing that could -maybe- make sense at this point (with what is known) would be laying down a treatment algorithm
i havent seen one yet
Last edited by magnilo on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astral kid

zadig777 wrote:he knows much about theory i agree
but in medicine that's not enough
years have passed and no one was able to correct this problem

some people correctedit by luck like maxbook etc..

thats why nasibi suggested the epigenetic route

because its not working on few specific receptors,but captures all
No ones even tried the product yet? It works on multiple pathways not just one and that's why so many people would have luck with it. What if this product doesn't just help a select few like most drugs? What if it helps a more broad group of people. I say we start donating to find out.