I need your help! - New Observations

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
apachuri

I need your help! - New Observations

Unread post by apachuri »

Good morning everyone.

I don't post as much in here lately due to extended periods of improvements that convince me I'm getting better (and I very well could be), but I noticed something that is noteworthy that I need to share with you.

I have a situation that can be "reproduced." Yes, I have a situation that can actually be reproduced and I get the same result almost every time. I would like your input as to what could be causing this and how it may be related to PSSD. Please don't write this off as I feel it may at least be significant in my case and perhaps others as well.

Situation: While eating an evening meal at around 7 or 8pm (and I don't know what kind, say, high in carbs or fats, sugar, etc.), immediately after eating I begin to feel very painful bursts of pain in my penis. The sensation is like someone took a needle and strung a few nerve chords, and the pain shoots up the shaft (as if internal). It does this in random "bursts" that is extremely painful and lasts for about 3-4 minutes before resolving.

My immediate thoughts are that it is blood sugar related. Something is happening to my penis immediately following an evening meal and I do not experience that pain anywhere else in my body when it happens (hands, feet, etc.). I do not have diabetes and have been tested recently with results being normal.

Your thoughts please. The tough part about my improvements when they come is that they can turn "off" at any given moment. It's almost like a lightswitch. I can go for a week or more feeling like I'm going to make it and boom --- "off." Sometimes even during stimulation I can go from on to off and literally feel the lightswitch flip.
TalkingAnt

Re: I need your help! - New Observations

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

It would help if you could narrow down what macronutrients were involved. Like, try eating a few dinners of:

1. high carb, low fat, low protein
2. low carb, high fat, low protein
3. low carb, low fat, high protein
4. 24hr fast (water/electrolytes only)
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Could you make a log of what you eat? Possibly along what TalkingAntColony suggests, but perhaps even more detailed (peanuts, gluten, etc).
NootropicKnight

Unread post by NootropicKnight »

I would suggest a ketogenic diet. Its a very low carb diet about 36g a day and majority fat. moderate protein as protein can increase glucose lvls the more you have. It has helped me i have gotten some feeling back since i have been afflicted with pssd for 6 months. if you start you may get what is called the keto flu, this is your body adjusting it could last for a week MAX.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

NootropicKnight wrote:I would suggest a ketogenic diet. Its a very low carb diet about 36g a day and majority fat. moderate protein as protein can increase glucose lvls the more you have. It has helped me i have gotten some feeling back since i have been afflicted with pssd for 6 months. if you start you may get what is called the keto flu, this is your body adjusting it could last for a week MAX.
Stop speading misinformation about protein increasing glucose levels. Its just not true and has been debunked.