My limited experience with Uridine

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
mxh

My limited experience with Uridine

Unread post by mxh »

Hello,
I find it worth mentioning what my experience with Uridine was, as I still haven't finished my interest in it yet, but remembered an interesting detail. I came across a study that mentioned it increased "turn-over rate" of dopamine receptors in the striatum, with a decrease of damaged receptors but also dopamine receptors in general.

However the increase of the turn-over rate, with the renewal of damaged receptors, is still interesting as a partial treatment at least, as it also reminded me of my first experience with it: not only does it quickly make horny (horniness to me is less interesting if it is without feeling, also try Maca for horniness), but I noticed with it also what seemed to me, the first time since trying supplementations, some return of a bit of "orgasm", whereas before it was completely numb, no matter if until that point I was feeling a little something (a separate issue for research, by the way, the independent "orgasm"-switch).

However after that, its effects were mostly limited to just quickly causing "horniness", without much further improvements. But I attribute at least some percentage of my ability to feel a bit of orgasm every once in a while to trying out Uridine. That is why I would see it as a supporting supplementation at least along with anything that is actually supposed to cause some growth or resensitization of receptors.

To me it seems like it increased the repair process to some extent, especially as regards the partial ability for something akin to a "climax", although taken on its own or too much it might have detrimental results... In fact, it seems to cause a kind of exhaustion and slight jitteriness perhaps for a little while. (Perhaps I have taken a bit much sometimes, as I used powder, sublingually, and am not used to right proportioning this way.)

Sorry, this was just supposed to be a quick note but turned out rather long in trying to be thorough.